BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moyes out

I read to day that united fans are planning to fly a plane over old Trafford with a moyes out sentiment. Sure I've seen that somewhere before. And after moyes public disgust by the exact same treatment of kean can't deny I'm loving the karma.

Presumably united fans will be vilified in the media. Or perhaps as they're a massive club and will risk offending a hefty percentage of their readers/viewers there will be a double standard.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Yeah some posters from the Red Issue forum are organising it. To be honest I've been surprised by the lack of dissent at Old Trafford, despite being crushed by both Liverpool and City at home there was barely a murmur at the final whistle.

Moyes still has the backing of three key men at Man U. in Woodward(CEO), Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson. no way is Moyes leaving

its time Man U fans face the fact that their squad is Too old and they are rebuilding their squad. this is going to take time.

As if any manager could have stepped into Fergusons shoes and the club would carry on as normal, it was a no win situation for moyes, he should have let another manager come in and deal with the fallout fir a season, then he could have come in and saved the day(maybe) and ontop of that he has a pretty cruddy squad of players by man Uniteds standards.

I rarely contribute here, never have much of worth to add, just spend my time lurking, but something I read this morning has incensed me so much its compelled me to post:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26782112

So Man Utd suffering is bad for the League's image is it? How about letting a bunch of charlatan agents and naiive foreign owners take over and ruin a once proud and stable club? Thats ok for the image is it? I know they can't publicise opinions like that (if they had them in the first place) but for me it just sticks two fingers up to Rovers fans, Leeds fans, Cov fans, Portsmouth fans...

Absolute joke.

Moyes still has the backing of three key men at Man U. in Woodward(CEO), Bobby Charlton and Sir Alex Ferguson. no way is Moyes leaving

its time Man U fans face the fact that their squad is Too old and they are rebuilding their squad. this is going to take time.

A six year contract should keep him there a lot longer! A massive compensation pay-out there.

I rarely contribute here, never have much of worth to add, just spend my time lurking, but something I read this morning has incensed me so much its compelled me to post:

So Man Utd suffering is bad for the League's image is it? How about letting a bunch of charlatan agents and naiive foreign owners take over and ruin a once proud and stable club? Thats ok for the image is it? I know they can't publicise opinions like that (if they had them in the first place) but for me it just sticks two fingers up to Rovers fans, Leeds fans, Cov fans, Portsmouth fans...

Absolute joke.

OMG! You couldn't make it up.

BTW, good post. You should post more often, but take care because it is very addictive. I have had to make a resolution to give it up for a while.

Absolute joke.

Well said. Just shows that we were right at the time of our protests when we were saying "if this was Man Utd, everyone would care but because we're Blackburn Rovers, no one gives a sh*t".

What happened at our club is incomparable & unforgivable. The FA should be ashamed.

Well said. Just shows that we were right at the time of our protests when we were saying "if this was Man Utd, everyone would care but because we're Blackburn Rovers, no one gives a sh*t".

What happened at our club is incomparable & unforgivable. The FA should be ashamed.

I always thought that as soon as something happened to a big club there'd be uproar and all that has actually happened is united have got a manager out of his depth.

What happened and is happening at us and other clubs even worse off than us isn't even comparable to united. I mean, they haven't won anything for 9 months and are in 7th place. It isn't like their owners replaced manager with a bald alcy novice turd, decimated the board room never actually satisfactorily replacing them, sold or marginalised all the best players and only bought players from one agent, including his @#/? son.

I just can't believe how blatant the FA are in saying stuff like this.

It doesn't take a genius to work out that its not "image" they are bothered about if Utd fail, its money, its 40,000 paying TV viewers in Asia, worldwide rights etc

The same way that they won't investigate and publicise our own scandal as it will expose the fact that money rules all, too many powerful people kicking round the halls of the FA.

So expect to see a few decisions going in Utd's favour...

Tin foil hat off. Back to work.

• Backroom

As if any manager could have stepped into Fergusons shoes and the club would carry on as normal, it was a no win situation for moyes, he should have let another manager come in and deal with the fallout fir a season, then he could have come in and saved the day(maybe) and ontop of that he has a pretty cruddy squad of players by man Uniteds standards.

Moyes isn't saving the day at any time for United. He doesn't have the mentality to manage a big club, it's obvious in everything he does. Tactically he's so poor it's embarrassing. The dream team of "Roundy", Phil Neville and old man Jimmy isn't exactly inspiring either.

He reminds me a bit of Hodgson. Can keep a small club stable but hopeless at a club with genuine expectations of success.

Apparently in a Brunei restauraunt a certain Mr Kean has just received a text about this and walked out halfway through his pudding in disgust for fear of Mr Moyes safety, sky sports special on it tomorrow

Quite right to, you know you have that thing going at Old Trafford, something does not smell right!

• Moderation Lead

Dead right Gav. They've spent their lives sneering at fans of their local clubs, who they should be supporting.

BTW, Man Utd struggling is bad for everyone according to Scudamore -

Shine a light, Scudamore is a goon. Wonder if there are 'visible beads of sweat' running down his face about this..... :glare:

Shine a light, Scudamore is a goon. Wonder if there are 'visible beads of sweat' running down his face about this..... :glare:

When he says that it is bad for the brand, wonder if that had previously determined the choice of refs and decisions in anyway!

Honestly, if supporters groups from Portsmouth, Leeds, Coventry and other clubs were to set up protests against the FA then I would 100% attend. This basically just states that Scudamore gives more of a @#/? about TV money and shirt sales than clubs and communities that have been around for over 100 years.

Things need to change.

Honestly, if supporters groups from Portsmouth, Leeds, Coventry and other clubs were to set up protests against the FA then I would 100% attend. This basically just states that Scudamore gives more of a @#/? about TV money and shirt sales than clubs and communities that have been around for over 100 years.

Things need to change.

The only time the FA would consider doing anything is if a big club got in trouble,

oh wait a minute!

Archived