BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Moyes out

I disagree with Ewood Spark. He blames the fans and I believe the fans did not demonstrate enough. Just imagine if similar happened at Newcastle, Sunderland etc etc, unfortunately Rovers fans are too tame. However I do believe we should not have a witch hunt against ES. Whilst his views are different he is entitled to them. In the same way I very much disagree with Parson Blue re Bowyer; Parson sees little if any fault in Bowyer yet gets upset if anyone has the audacity to criticise Bowyer; I believe Parson Blue is wrong, I have seen little to ideas me with GB from day 1 but again he is a entitled to his view and I am prepared to read it without blowing a gasket.

So let off ES. And thank goodness we can express ourselves. If you look at the time of his recent posts it suggest he may have had a tipple or two.

Parson's posts, although a little supercilious at times are not expressed in such, nasty, odious ways as Ewood Spark, who seems to deliberately try to prevoke.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parson's posts, although a little supercilious at times are not expressed in such, nasty, odious ways as Ewood Spark, who seems to deliberately try to prevoke.

I enjoy reading Parson's match reports. It would be interesting if ES would do some match reports to see what sort of reaction they would receive!!!

"I've always found the crowd at "Ewood Park" has been terrific. I've not found what people are saying or writing: I've actually found the majority of people are very supportive and understand the job we are doing. We know we have a big job to do here and we are determined to put it right."

- Steve Moyes

The similarities to 2012 are striking!!!!!

Guest Norbert

Yes, Silas or someone compared quotes on page 3, and it is very striking how the psychology is similar. I think he knows he has a bit of time.

Yes, Silas or someone compared quotes on page 3, and it is very striking how the psychology is similar. I think he knows he has a bit of time.

Have kean and moyes ever been seen in the same room together?

Makes you wonder...............

Inter Milan Ultras threw a Vespa at rival fans during a bit of a set-to with rival fans.

Bloody hell, I know someone manages to keep sneaking a chicken into the Riverside but how the hell did that lot sneak a scooter into the ground?

Bloody hell, I know someone manages to keep sneaking a chicken into the Riverside but how the hell did that lot sneak a scooter into the ground?

Security : What the hell is that Mr Ultra?

Ultra with scooter: Its a commemorative Vespa thermos flask

Security : Ok MR Ultra , in you go enjoy the game.

Security : What the hell is that Mr Ultra?

Ultra with scooter: Its a commemorative Vespa thermos flask

Security : Ok MR Ultra , in you go enjoy the game.

It sure looks better than those MOTM things they give out these days.

I would not pliss on Scudamore or his accomplices at the PL - even if they were on fire.

ARA I would happily light the match that sets the corrupt gimp on fire after the nodding display he put on to decieve the rovers fansabout what really has gone on.

I disagree with Ewood Spark. He blames the fans and I believe the fans did not demonstrate enough. Just imagine if similar happened at Newcastle, Sunderland etc etc, unfortunately Rovers fans are too tame. However I do believe we should not have a witch hunt against ES. Whilst his views are different he is entitled to them. In the same way I very much disagree with Parson Blue re Bowyer; Parson sees little if any fault in Bowyer yet gets upset if anyone has the audacity to criticise Bowyer; I believe Parson Blue is wrong, I have seen little to ideas me with GB from day 1 but again he is a entitled to his view and I am prepared to read it without blowing a gasket.

So let off ES. And thank goodness we can express ourselves. If you look at the time of his recent posts it suggest he may have had a tipple or two.

Preston Blue I do respect your opinion and we are all entitled to our opinions but you do realise that a team that has been together for a full season 99% of the time improves drastically in their 2nd season together and while Bowyer will be the first to admit he has made mistakes so long as he learns and the team improves the time to judge him will be next year.

Guest Norbert

A Man Utd fan is on 606 going on about not renewing his season ticket as he has not been 'entertained', and Moyes playing bad football. He had a point if he mentioned the price and value for money, as season tickets are £532-950 (I had a look), but he kept on about not being 'entertained'. Perhaps this looks like a job for one particular positive individual.

Preston Blue I do respect your opinion and we are all entitled to our opinions but you do realise that a team that has been together for a full season 99% of the time improves drastically in their 2nd season together and while Bowyer will be the first to admit he has made mistakes so long as he learns and the team improves the time to judge him will be next year.

Even if Bowyer goes the team will have been together for a season. What makes you think that Bowyer is learning?

Inter Milan Ultras threw a Vespa at rival fans during a bit of a set-to with rival fans.

I'd have gladly done the same to kean given half a chance!

Tried to smuggle one in via Abbeys underpants, but caught with a Macdonalds drink, school boy error really..........

its time Man U fans face the fact that their squad is Too old and they are rebuilding their squad. this is going to take time.

Different to what Ferguson was saying end of last season. Their points tally last season also suggests they are under performing massively this year.

So far, Moyes and his staff have looked completely out of their depth.

Guest Norbert

It's probably a combination of both, one season too many for the current squad and a rubbish manager who can't get them to perform.

Different to what Ferguson was saying end of last season. Their points tally last season also suggests they are under performing massively this year.

So far, Moyes and his staff have looked completely out of their depth.

I couldn't agree more, the season starts some 2-3 months after the last one and yet in that period these players have gone from good enough to win the league to struggling to make europe. Moyes and his cronies are the only change. Everton in the mean time under a new man are above them, after losing one of their best players. Moyes is the problem, one could even allude (did I get it right toppers??? ;)) that he was holding everton back since they have miraculously leap-frogged united and sit 5th currently. Oh the myths of football make me laugh.

Clearly the Manure fans need to get real. They cannot expect to beat teams like Chelsea Sunderland and Man Swansea City. They need to just be calm see what Moyes and his staff are trying to do here...

Archived