BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum Away

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

King and Conway have to be first choice wingers now which means Cairney has to play central with Evans, surely?

Strange what an attacking line up will do.

Aye, the most disconcerting thing is, if not for these enforced changes, we probably would've seen more of the same (Willowe + Cairney out wide again).

Well this is the big worry. And baffling too. Hopefully Bowyer finally works it out after this game.

PS also wonder if it's another Leeds away game, must win, or he's in trouble time game?!? Especially after dropping points vs the mighty Yeovil and upsetting the fans with his comments.

I think you are all incredibly harsh for having a go at Bowyer when we are 4-0 up away from home at half-time. King has been dogged by injury problems all season, when he has been fully fit though he's been terrific and made a big difference to the side. I see no problem in playing two defensively-minded players in central midfield when you play with two wingers and two strikers in a 4-4-2. Lowe and Evans offer great energy and have been terrific in winning the ball back and giving it to the more attacking players.

Aye, the most disconcerting thing is, if not for these enforced changes, we probably would've seen more of the same (Willowe + Cairney out wide again).

What if he plays them in the next game having seen he result of playing 2 wingers today? I think i'd genuinely pull my hair out.

Archived