BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brum Away

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a game of two halves. We're not the only team that can take a healthy lead and then lose some of it... I assume you want Bowyer sacked so a loss or even a draw would delight you no doubt.

If he was I for one would be delighted !

It's a game of two halves. We're not the only team that can take a healthy lead and then lose some of it... I assume you want Bowyer sacked so a loss or even a draw would delight you no doubt.

It's the manner in which it's happened. Birmingham were awful for 60 mins, booed off then one change and they are totally outplaying us. Chance after chance for them now.

QPR 2-1 up. That wipes out Watford's game in hand. Everyone is trying to help us again. So 2nd half it appears we're doing our best to refuse yet another chance to dream. Varney & Feeney thrown on just to offer Brum a little bit of hope...

They better both be on their bloody bikes come May. Both not good enough in a million years.

Archived