BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton at Ewood

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy win for Rovers.

Bolton have lost 3 key players in last week for season due to injury.

You always predict an easy win - I think just to raise a few hopes so that you can go out and smash Bowyer to pieces if we don't win.

We've been in this league for 3 years and I've rarely seen a comfortable win for a side, be it Rovers beating someone, or someone beating Rovers.

Easy win is simply b*llocks

The days when this fixture attracted 30,000 in the Third division seems light years away. I would stand at the bus stop in Tockholes enduring thousands of V-signs and insults from the the endless stream of cars coming over via Belmont. They'd be parked half way up to the Black Bull. Great atmosphere's though, win or lose.

3-1

Waddington, Napier, Goodwin

Byrom (pen)

30k for a 3rd division game? Are you really sure about that? I will try to dig out my old records book from the late 80's to check that old timers fable ;)

Unless you want to add nearly to that statement? ;)

Over 30000 - at Bolton though. A night match.

The days when this fixture attracted 30,000 in the Third division seems light years away. I would stand at the bus stop in Tockholes enduring thousands of V-signs and insults from the the endless stream of cars coming over via Belmont. They'd be parked half way up to the Black Bull. Great atmosphere's though, win or lose.

3-1

Waddington, Napier, Goodwin

Byrom (pen)

Looking through my BR book of stats, is this the game on 22nd Jan, 77, away, crowd 29,643, Waddington for Rovers? Beat them at home by same score opening day, Svarc, Parkes, Wagstaffe, in front of a measly 14,330! Happily that probably was the exact crowd!

You always predict an easy win - I think just to raise a few hopes so that you can go out and smash Bowyer to pieces if we don't win.

We've been in this league for 3 years and I've rarely seen a comfortable win for a side, be it Rovers beating someone, or someone beating Rovers.

Easy win is simply b*llocks

It gets old doesn't it. I do t see us winning this one. After the lords mayors show and all that. Big deflater after the high of Anfield. It's the Rovers way.

30k for a 3rd division game? Are you really sure about that? I will try to dig out my old records book from the late 80's to check that old timers fable ;)

Unless you want to add nearly to that statement? ;)

Absolutely, 33k I think it was, night match too. Early 70s darts and @#/? flying around.

Also who is Lenihan?

Looking through my BR book of stats, is this the game on 22nd Jan, 77, away, crowd 29,643, Waddington for Rovers? Beat them at home by same score opening day, Svarc, Parkes, Wagstaffe, in front of a measly 14,330! Happily that probably was the exact crowd!

The latter figure might well be tomorrow nights crowd :unsure:

I appreciate the problems with the site, well done to those in control. Sad we have so little to talk about tomorrow's game. Don't care if they bring 3 or 3,000, I want a win for us, and 3-points. GB needs to give us a winning game plan.

Steele back in, no doubt Hanley back in if fit for Baptiste, JR in, up front with Rudy.....tinkerman rules.

Just want us to beat them, end of!

Does anyone know if tickets are on sale up to kick off?

There's nothing on the official site and due to the OTT safety precautions for this game I'm a bit wary of them being available tonight.

If it doesn't say you can't there should not be a problem as long as you're on the database.

The club mentioned at the Fans Forum on Monday that there would be entertainment in the Fan Zone tonight from the Blackburn Youth Zone and also that Sky Sports presenter Tom White would be there.

If it doesn't say you can't there should not be a problem as long as you're on the database.

The club mentioned at the Fans Forum on Monday that there would be entertainment in the Fan Zone tonight from the Blackburn Youth Zone and also that Sky Sports presenter Tom White would be there.

Cheers.

I phoned the ticket office, they are on sale pre match tonight.

Archived