BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston

I've seen some Low things but this is a shocker

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2015-06-02/preston-fan-admits-she-lied-about-having-terminal-cancer/

The woman on the pitch who was dying of cancer actually never had cancer at all

That's terrible. Bet that pne woman who stole the shirt off the kid and tried to sell it on gumtree is loving the deflection from her. 2 fine specimens there.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard this on the radio this morning - absolutely disgusting.

Can't believe she's actually trying to defend her actions due to things 'getting out of control'! Basically she's had her free VIP day at Wembley, got a load of free stuff so has nothing more to gain from it.

Great stuff from Kevin Davies on Twitter, giving it to her both barrels:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/babb/11645882/Preston-fan-apologises-for-lying-about-having-terminal-cancer.html

With her and the shirt woman, it just really sums up what beautiful specimens of the fairer sex go down to Dumpdale!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm starting to think some Preston Fans have never been outside their own town,quite a few seem to have a serious problem on their so-called fans site.The last few pages make interesting reading.

..And then they wonder why the Police have moved this game! :rolleyes:

http://www.pne-online.net/forum/showthread.php?95533-Rovers-v-PNE-now-KO-at-12-30pm-on-2-4-16-(Confirmed)

They've got their fair share of over excited 14 year olds on that site it seems. If they are modelling themselves on 70s/80s hoolies then maybe the OB should bring back a bit of 70s/80s style matchday policing. I'd love to see how these lot these days would cope with that :)

I'll @#/? my sides if they get a reduced allocation Burnley style although shelf will probably want to look after his old mates. Wonder if the ticket prices will take the wind out of their sails a bit. £35 should do it.

I hope we turn out in numbers for this one a la Burnley. Probably not, but i hope so because i truly detest the poxy feckers. 50 years since they had a good team and 80 since they won owt worth winning yet they're still a bunch of arrogant tools. The Invincibles my arse!

They make me laugh calling us plastics obviously failing to notice our plastics disappeared a long while ago. They're a small tinpot outfit who have a large element of fans come then disappear again worse than anyone around these parts. They've a decent hardcore like we all have but just like Burnley all but 2 or 3k of em vanished when they had their really hard times. Watched them on tv away at one of the Sheffield clubs a few seasons ago, they had their bowler hat day thing and there was 120 of em there, really big time this lot :rover:

Nipped into Tesco on Livesey Branch Rd last night.

A maximum of 10 mins trip and shop in total and I saw 3 PKE shirts. In Blackburn of all places.

I am disgusted.

all JOE GARNERS relatives or mates,he bought the club shop out app.

I'll @#/? my sides if they get a reduced allocation Burnley style although shelf will probably want to look after his mates. Wonder if the ticket prices will take the wind out of their sails a bit. £35 should do it.

Just a small edit but significant !

just visited PKE Online, they really are very bitter. Theyre bragging about smashing up Blackburn Town centre when they visit and that they'll be relegating us.

They really are the ' Big Club that never were '

I've been preaching the retardation of nobbers on here for yonks

You have Abs.

I worked with a few of them years back. All of them in their 50's and very angry and jealous of our history.

PKE have been gaining a hoolie reputation since they took on Leeds in Leeds City Centre some years back.

The Preston police force must be very tolerant or very underfunded. When Rovers or Burnley, not with each other, get involved in this kind of stuff down the years it makes the press and people usually get brought to book. You hear about Preston misbehaving all the time yet it never gets stamped on, same with the manc overspill lot.

No. When the shandy drinking nobbers went down to league 1 they went barmy in Brig all day and plod was reluctant to let rovers do the same. So much speeding revenue was lost that day

If that was the case, then it wouldn't be going ahead.

I was there 4 years ago and I didn't see any bother.

Archived