BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Johnson Appointed Rovers Under 21's Manager

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are just going for the cheaper options it seems. The lad from Carlisle and now promoting Johnson from the under 14s although do you need a guy of Johnsons experience coaching a skint championship clubs under 14s anyway ? I like Johnson and hope he does well but again its just a sign of the times. Except in the suits offices of course where we hire people we don't need and pay them well !

Yes he has been here a few months.

But we need judge him on next season.

Dont see why anybody is complaining about this appointment

Theres only one post above comment - stop being a drama queen.

Maybe his under 14s was a placement whilst he completed badges? I think it's a good idea having an ex academy graduate and international pro as a coach personally.

Yes he has been here a few months.

But we need judge him on next season.

Dont see why anybody is complaining about this appointment

How's about letting people discuss it before moaning about complainers :tu:

Coaching experience at Everton Academy prior to returning to Ewood and he is part of the Northern Ireland Under-21 coaching team so seems a pretty decent appointment, particularly as the Rovers policy is to blood lads in the under-21's at a very young age.

Maybe his under 14s was a placement whilst he completed badges? I think it's a good idea having an ex academy graduate and international pro as a coach personally.

Fair point although I think you give them too much credit as that actually makes sense lol. No probs with Johnson doing this job, decent player and decent career and still young enough and fit enough to get amongst it in training.

Coaching experience at Everton Academy prior to returning to Ewood and he is part of the Northern Ireland Under-21 coaching team so seems a pretty decent appointment, particularly as the Rovers policy is to blood lads in the under-21's at a very young age.

I didnt know about him being part of Northern Ireland under 21s set up.

Looks a good appointment then

I knew you would complain about it

In my life and work, I challenge everything - it's the only way you can determine if something is right or not.

IMV, too many 'convenient' (old pals) and 'cheap' appointments being made by Rovers.

Any organisation is only as good as its people and I am completely underwhelmed by the calibre of personnel now employed by the club from Executive Management to Football Manager and all the way down through the coaching staff.

Not a signing made and almost certainly at least two 'notable' departures to come.

Our prospects for next season look bleak and worsen with each passing day.

IMV, too many 'convenient' (old pals) and 'cheap' appointments being made by Rovers.

Any organisation is only as good as its people and I am completely underwhelmed by the calibre of personnel now employed by the club from Executive Management to Football Manager and all the way down through the coaching staff.

We are going to have to get used to these kinds of appointments. It's all about networks, and ours aren't well connected. Inexperience reigns at Ewood. It's like I've said for a long while: forget Cloughie comparisons, it's Dario Gradi Jr. Our success will soon be determined by which clubs we sell players to, and sell-on fees. Actual value will be minimal due to EPPP.

We are sleepwalking into obscurity.

In my life and work, I challenge everything - it's the only way you can determine if something is right or not.

Not a signing made and almost certainly at least two 'notable' departures to come.

I like the cut of you're jib,

then again he could turn out to be a wee gem!

(the keyboard has been drinking, not me)

:D

I knew you would complain about it

And everyone knew you would praise the decision . No matter who or what you will blow smoke up decisions that the venky mob make.

I will let his results dictate good or bad.

And everyone knew you would praise the decision . No matter who or what you will blow smoke up decisions that the venky mob make.

He does stand a chance, he has been quietly getting some good experience

two notable departures? like who?

what ever happened to that under 21's player who would go

look at his cv Abbey. look very decent so far.

Plus I would rather give his chance before judging Johnson.

Archived