BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] A Tonight Tonight: Bury Or Bamber Bridge?

Me moan Bob? Come on now, get real!!

Enjoy propping up the Greek economy, it is pouring down over here.

Its fined up now but I wouldn't say it was crackin t'flags. Could probably do with a flask of Greek coffee laced with Metaxa brandy for tonight's game at Brig!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the point everyone is missing here is that neither go to a game. Yet one is allowed to post whatever he wants as he calls everything as sh1t. Hurrah!

It goes to show how far we've fallen.... Etc....

As an aside, I'm in Greece at the moment, just had a bar tender say "hey! Blackburn Rovers!" I replied "Georgie Donis!" We laughed, he said he's a really nice guy, almost as though he knew him. I paid him and beggared off. Having read the Rhodes thread I also recall the time when we met a bunch of Boro fans in Ipsos (I think), who had endless fun in ripping the mickey out of us and singing "buy a brick" - as we looked to sort the old Riverside out. This must have been late 80's.

The smog dwelling cards eh?

Anyway, Bury, or Brig. You can't go wrong really. Or you could stay at home and just moan on here all night? Not my cup of tea I must admit. A lot of our fans seem to enjoy it though.

Met a barman in Lisbon a few weeks ago. Benfica fan. I said I supported a small team he wouldn't have heard of. When I mentioned Blackburn Rovers his face lit up and he immediately said Alan Shearer. He then went on to say how we'd won the PL three times in succession. I didn't talk him out of that. He must have been reading Preston Blues link to Venkys website!

Me moan Bob? Come on now, get real!!.

Sorry! Wasn't aimed at you!

Ahem....

On my way home from an excellent Islay Whisky trip Bob/chris/other fanboys. Back to the bitter sooner than expected it seems *rollseyes at the obsession*

Welcome back. I look forward to your third party view point prolific ramblings. You and roverandout should meet up every Saturday and not go together. Top lads.

Raya has tweeted that he's going to Bury tonight so he's obviously with the first team lot

unless hes looking for some puddings

I'm not paying if Stu Wilky's a steward. Free refreshments required too!

steward? depends if hes needed at Penwortham as a sight screen.

Archived