DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 stands evacuated at Old Trafford.

Sky Box included. Police incident.

Oh wait, Sky soldiering on.

Out of date prawn sandwiches?

Edit Oliver Kay reporting its a suspect package, maybe it's the old packaging for the premier league champs trophy and they have forgot what it looks like?

Possibly. Although we now have a talking point, and a delayed kick off....

and an advantage of knowing the city score when it finishes just to build up the tension

Super Security Scare Sunday

• Backroom

Would be more interesting if it was in United hands as it is if city win them know it means nothing

Goal for city, then not given then given again

United game off

Some people reporting certain phone network signals being blocked within the area, probably just a normal precautionary measure?

Bit of an odd match to pick, and would be a completely different tack for 21st century terrorism. Something more akin to the time of 'the troubles' or even a hoaxer.

I don't quite understand, if they found a package why wasn't the whole stadium evacuated?

Bit of an odd match to pick, and would be a completely different tack for 21st century terrorism. Something more akin to the time of 'the troubles' or even a hoaxer.

I don't quite understand, if they found a package why wasn't the whole stadium evacuated?

Even though it is the last game of the season it is a pretty low key game in policing terms, and would still be a capacity crowd with worldwide coverage.

• Backroom

Souness were saying that he was patted down before entering the ground. 1st time that has to him.

Something really bad might have been ground at OT

From Sky News

.@ManUtd vs @afcbournemouth game abandoned due to a suspect package at #OldTrafford https://t.co/HuhHZOtaxOhttps://t.co/bD07bLOw63

The rest of the panel pretty much disregarded Souness and said security is always tighter there

Daft thing for him to say at this point really

BBC Manchester are interviewing a fan from Sierra Leone.

1st trip over here, abandoned.

Poor chap 😅

Oh. Utd fans are putting him up for the week, paying for his flights and getting him a cup final ticket.

I was feeling sorry for him, now I think he's a lucky glory hunting sod.

BTW. I want neither team to win the cup next week.

Hate Palace. Never forget 1989.

We were pretty good at home all season, however it was only late on when we started winning away.

Forest and Chelsea away were great days out.

Spineless Spurs. Never a hope of winning the league.

It's beyond comprehension. Relegated team score 5, 3 goals when their forward has been sent off.

Someone poison their Lasagne????

Archived