BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clattenberg keeping the United favouritism alive when we all thought it had worn off. Made a "mistake". Just happened to cost Palace a goal.

Done the same thing twice now. Might as well put the red and white ribbons on the Cup now the way Clattenberg is refereeing.

Plus he appears to be in almost constant dialogue with "Wazza". A truly impartial ref would wave him away and tell him to stop whinging.

Every time I see clattenburg it's almost as though he thinks the spectators have come to see him and coincidentally there's a football match also going on in the background. He's refereeing the champions league final God help them.

When it comes to refereeing incompetence graham poll takes some beating was it Croatia vs Australia in a World Cup where after a string of terrible decisions he booked the same player 3 times.

Rooney just kicked a Palace player half way up the leg and the commentators/Ref didn't think it was a second yellow?

Smalling sent off, Rooney should have gone also.

• Backroom

United still have Clattenberg on the pitch, so the sending off only reduced it to 11 v 11.

Not particularly gutted about Palace losing, and if United victory means LVG stays for another year of Man U stagnation then all the better.

I hate both teams.

The reasons are obvious.

I'll never get over 1989. Yes, yes we got promoted eventually, but I still feel it in the pit of my stomach every time I think of it.

Cried all the way home.

Nearly got relegated the season after.

Remember one horror show at Notts County.

Whether van Gaal is any good or not it's hard to see any manager replacing the success Fergusson gave United.

Sacking van Gaal seems a stupid move to me, indicative of the joke English and PL football has become and is likely to remain.

Mourinho and Guardiola managing in the same city should make for an interesting season but why have United appointed Mourinho anyway - he looked a busted flush at Chelsea and soon or later will fall out with someone at Old Trafford because he always does. Mata needs to look for another club as Mourinho clearly didn't rate him at Chelsea.

I hate both teams.

The reasons are obvious.

I'll never get over 1989. Yes, yes we got promoted eventually, but I still feel it in the pit of my stomach every time I think of it.

Cried all the way home.

Nearly got relegated the season after.

Remember one horror show at Notts County.

For the first time in a long while I wasn't fussed who won. There's usually one of the teams you'd back. But as you state, for obvious reasons this season...

Mourinho and Guardiola managing in the same city should make for an interesting season but why have United appointed Mourinho anyway - he looked a busted flush at Chelsea and soon or later will fall out with someone at Old Trafford because he always does. Mata needs to look for another club as Mourinho clearly didn't rate him at Chelsea.

I think Van Gaal was slowly getting the team he wanted to play the way he wanted. Mourinho will want to change most things and bring in some of his own players. I predict It'll be chaos at OT again. Great isn't it !

Sky and the media in general will be creaming their pants all season.

Get ready for the..."Football doesn't exist out side of Greater Manchester, what Did José have for his breakfast" Sky coverage next season!

Manchester has always been a goldfish bowl as far as football and the media is concerned and the presence of 2 of the world's top coaches plus the big BBC presence in the city will ensure the Premier League hype is ratched up several notches.

Archived