BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton are nothing short of disgraceful and the majority of their players are going through the motions. Martinez was babbling on about the integrity of the competition pre match.

I posted recently that Lukaku was a poor man's Jason Roberts.

I would like to publicly apologise to all poor man's Jason Roberts' everywhere for my insult.

• Backroom

How the hell Allardyce kept that shower up, I'll never know.

Barcodes are down! Class

An incredible achievement. Sunderland were a shambles when he arrived, absolutely hopeless. I genuinely thought this might be a job too far for him, but fair play, he's done it again.

Wonder what the chances are of the FA forcing West Ham to play their next home game behind closed doors after the disgraceful scenes before the game yesterday?

Disgraceful scenes yes - and the yobs who through the bottles will no doubt be caught and punished for life. But there are other questions to be asked:

1) What punishment are Manchester United going to get for being late? It's now the 2nd time it's happened in recent months and it shouldn't be ignored. It's disrespectful.

2) what went wrong with the policing that allowed the coach to get into this dangerous position?

• Moderation Lead

Tell you what, the way Everton players have seemingly given up since January has been a disgrace. I'd be fuming if I was one of their fans, they've been pathetic and on the beach for weeks....

Sam will keep them up then come October Sunderland fans will want him gone.

Probably - because Newcastle will be near the top and Sunderland sat in mid-table,so the mackems will be jealous, thats North-East football for you.

Tell you what, the way Everton players have seemingly given up since January has been a disgrace. I'd be fuming if I was one of their fans, they've been pathetic and on the beach for weeks....

Their fans, and by the looks of it, their players, want Martinez out.

God, we'll be bused in, three from Blackburn, two from Accy, I'll car share with Gumboots from Clitty!

It'll be a mini bus. 4.30 Clitheroe, 5.00 Accy and 5.30 Blackburn. Then to give it the full on crappy "t'Turf" experience they'll usher us all into one of the disabled toilets on the Blackburn End and lock us in until kick off. We'll have 3 cans of Skol between us and obviously the toilet won't work. That Coldplay song will be on full blast on repeat. It should be a great game, it's bound to be on Sky.

• Backroom

Their fans, and by the looks of it, their players, want Martinez out.

He has to go imo. His teams are just too soft at the back. Always have been. This certainly isn't a team playing for their manager. Think Martinez will find his stock falling by a significant degree if he is given the boot.

• Backroom

Poor Geordies

Oliver Holt on Twitter:

Lots of sympathy for Newcastle fans tonight. They deserve better. No sympathy for petty, divisive, inept regime that caused this

Poor Geordies

Oliver Holt on Twitter:

Lots of sympathy for Newcastle fans tonight. They deserve better. No sympathy for petty, divisive, inept regime that caused this

...and we all know what he said about us.

Archived