BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

If Sunderland win this midweek and are safe it will really hurt SKY with pretty much everything done and dusted. The only thing they might have left is the 'race' for fourth place. Their last day drama might just be a damp squib.

Yep. They would probably resort to magnifying the Ranieri guard of honour at Stamford Bridge. Terry being banned has also removed another possible angle for them on that one too.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sullivan letting his emotion get the better of him. Blaming United for getting there late!

Such a shame for the poor old West Ham fans who will have to miss the post-match entertainment because they'll have to catch their buses.

Maybe the United team should walk home to enable their bus to be used to ferry the Hammers fans back to their homes. Well, once it's been repaired. :rolleyes:

The inevitable end of game pitch invasion will have the security teams worried that there could be violence cowards the United players. I just get the feeling something is going to happen.

west ham scum fans attack utd bus...

I don't condone attacking the Utd bus, I just wish we had half the guile of the West Ham fans, these idiots in Pune would be long

gone.

52,000 season tickets sold for next season, I wish we had those numbers also, well maybe not, 30,000 would be good.

If anyone's been to Upton Park, Sullivan has a point.

Caos and gridlock every time I've been.

A club of Uniteds size shouldn't be late for two London games.

Loudest ground I've been to (consistently).

Sold more season tickets than Arsenal.

West Ham fans I've met at games have been down to earth football lovers.

Arsenal on other hand, even in Highbury days, condescending self righteous gobsh#tes.

I don't condone attacking the Utd bus, I just wish we had half the guile of the West Ham fans, these idiots in Pune would be long

gone.

52,000 season tickets sold for next season, I wish we had those numbers also, well maybe not, 30,000 would be good.

I don't think the move to the Olympic Stadium will do anything to help the atmosphere despite a bigger crowd. In my experience grounds with running tracks are far less atmospheric than normal grounds where fans are close to the pitch.

If anyone's been to Upton Park, Sullivan has a point.

Caos and gridlock every time I've been.

A club of Uniteds size shouldn't be late for two London games.

Loudest ground I've been to (consistently).

Sold more season tickets than Arsenal.

West Ham fans I've met at games have been down to earth football lovers.

Arsenal on other hand, even in Highbury days, condescending self righteous gobsh#tes.

David Sullivans a complete pr1ck.

Been to West Ham a few times, never been impressed with the atmosphere, their fans smashed the Boleyn pub up in the season we won the Premiership, never understood that one.

David Sullivans a complete pr1ck.

Been to West Ham a few times, never been impressed with the atmosphere, their fans smashed the Boleyn pub up in the season we won the Premiership, never understood that one.

Must be a claret and blue thing, Darwen End bogs ?

Archived