BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But aren't those arrogant Man Ure @#/? supposed to be there at 4pm?

They need to be there in time to warm up and start the match on time, which they were.

But you're right that makes the West Ham fans' actions justified.

Must have been apparent that it was chaos outside the ground all day, not sure how the Red Scum managed to arrive late again having only recently arrived late for their recent Cup tie there. You'd have thought they'd have gone ridiculously early to remove any possibility of the same thing happening twice.

Bugger they've equalised now. Come on you 'aaaammers.

They need to be there in time to warm up and start the match on time, which they were.

But you're right that makes the West Ham fans' actions justified.

Do you know all the facts about the incident, if so please let us know.

Do you know all the facts about the incident, if so please let us know.

Just the clips doing the rounds on Twitter showing showers of objects being thrown at the United team bus, flare smoke, and riot police. Maybe that's just what it's always like in that part of London. :rolleyes:

Give me herpes, any day

FIXED!

I heard Blackburn centre is so over you can't even get that down town any more :unsure:

Just the clips doing the rounds on Twitter showing showers of objects being thrown at the United team bus, flare smoke, and riot police. Maybe that's just what it's always like in that part of London. :rolleyes:

It will be. . . . it's just a matter of time. . .

Going back to Leicester, the thing Im really jealous of, is that they got that home game on Saturday to celebrate at, and lift the trophy in front of their own fans. We never really got that at Ewood, I know we got the exhibition match, but it wasn't really the same, and by the next home game in September, the moment had passed.

If it was t for a couple of dodgy refereeing decisions (penalties for United vs Southampton, and City at Ewood) we may have got the trophy against Newcastle.

Going back to Leicester, the thing Im really jealous of, is that they got that home game on Saturday to celebrate at, and lift the trophy in front of their own fans. We never really got that at Ewood, I know we got the exhibition match, but it wasn't really the same, and by the next home game in September, the moment had passed.

If it was t for a couple of dodgy refereeing decisions (penalties for United vs Southampton, and City at Ewood) we may have got the trophy against Newcastle.

The night of the Liverpool game was great down at Ewood, streets packed, cheering the coaches coming back from Liverpool, run over by a car that mounted the pavement :wacko: the usual stuff!

But I take your point.

That's like winning a million pounds and complaining there wasn't enough champagne! :D

ha dunno bout that i went on the sick for three days due to beer ha

I don't think the move to the Olympic Stadium will do anything to help the atmosphere despite a bigger crowd. In my experience grounds with running tracks are far less atmospheric than normal grounds where fans are close to the pitch.

I believe they will have seats covering the running track(removable for athletic meets I think) ? but folk sitting near the back of the stands will be

a long way from the pitch, perhaps they could provide field glasses ?

Probably because half the Sky mob support them

Ah. Also explains then why they played down the trouble before the game; gave Sullivan a soapbox (dual use); and tried to pin LVG down about why he was 'late'.

I'm curious, why exactly is the West Ham stadium closure a televised event?

I must have missed all the other ones.

The sycophantic pre match radio coverage on 5 live was nauseating as well. All misty eyed and jellied eels, mi old cock spara!

West Ham are the media darlings.

It just dawned on me Stuart. I'm sat here watching this rubbish for no other reason than I can't be bothered to reach for the remote. I guess the tax payers money wasn't enough so sky thought they'd give them a little extra coverage. I really should write a complaint to sky. But my pen is just the other side of the remote.

Has this been directed by Danny Boyle or Danny Dyer?

Steve potts!!! Wasn't he the fella who stopped Andy Coles overhead kick on the line with his face on the last day in 95? I take it all back. This ain't all bad.

Archived