BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Premier League 2015/16 Thread

DE.

It just dawned on me Stuart. I'm sat here watching this rubbish for no other reason than I can't be bothered to reach for the remote. I guess the tax payers money wasn't enough so sky thought they'd give them a little extra coverage. I really should write a complaint to sky. But my pen is just the other side of the remote.

Has this been directed by Danny Boyle or Danny Dyer?

Steve potts!!! Wasn't he the fella who stopped Andy Coles overhead kick on the line with his face on the last day in 95? I take it all back. This ain't all bad.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just dawned on me Stuart. I'm sat here watching this rubbish for no other reason than I can't be bothered to reach for the remote. I guess the tax payers money wasn't enough so sky thought they'd give them a little extra coverage. I really should write a complaint to sky. But my pen is just the other side of the remote.

Has this been directed by Danny Boyle or Danny Dyer?

Steve potts!!! Wasn't he the fella who stopped Andy Coles overhead kick on the line with his face on the last day in 95? I take it all back. This ain't all bad.

Danny De Vito...

I had the same thought though. Luckily my remote was closer to hand.

The sycophantic pre match radio coverage on 5 live was nauseating as well. All misty eyed and jellied eels, mi old cock spara!

West Ham are the media darlings.

Spurs

Dear Sky Sports. When I paid my £105 monthly subscription this month, I hadn't realised it included West Ham United TV. I don't fooking want it, claret and blue gives me an allergic reaction, so please can we have some FOOKING SPORT on and not the Hammers Appreciation Society. Nobody gives a fook that they are moving to a new stadium (part funded by me too incidentally!).

Yours faithfully

Exasperated of East Kilbride.

FA investigating bottles being thrown at the game too.

Don't get the media hype for a ground that most people didnt even know wasnt Upton Park until tonight.

Shame they didn't beat united at the weekend and get stuffed by Swansea tonight instead.

I don't mind West Ham or their fans but a hate the 3 stooges running the show.

That Sullivan's a right **** and the millionaire Karen Brady voted for Osbornes welfare cuts in the lords the silly cow, but we digress.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/11-millionaires-who-voted-tory-6713773

Your sentiments on the owners have been echoed by me on here countless times.

My points were merely in reference to my experiences, as that's the most tangible thing I can relate to.

The Sky tribute was nauseating and cringeworthy, out of touch with the reality - As Sky are-

The Bobby Moore actor switching off the lights was tacky and beyond the pale.

Your sentiments on the owners have been echoed by me on here countless times.

My points were merely in reference to my experiences, as that's the most tangible thing I can relate to.

The Sky tribute was nauseating and cringeworthy, out of touch with the reality - As Sky are-

The Bobby Moore actor switching off the lights was tacky and beyond the pale.

You're just bitter because it took you 8hrs to get home from West Ham once 😂

To be fair they are the first team ever in the world to move grounds since the invention of football in 1992,

Cameron to announce a new public holiday on the 10th of May starting next year in rememberance, whilst Sullivan and Gold announce the sale of upton park floodlight shaped dildos in the club shop.

To be fair they are the first team ever in the world to move grounds since the invention of football in 1992,

Lol, agree with the sentiment (and humour) of your post old chap but Exhibit A is surely Arsenal?

FA investigating bottles being thrown at the game too.

Don't get the media hype for a ground that most people didnt even know wasnt Upton Park until tonight.

Shame they didn't beat united at the weekend and get stuffed by Swansea tonight instead.

They should have to play their first 3 games at home next season behind closed doors.

Archived