BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I know its been a while first of wiv limited nos left in the squad why is he trying 4 another striker as I feel the incompetent oaf needs defenders in the squad secondly I don't know if this is realistic how wd we feel about signing Ron Vlaar been released by Villa so is a free trsfr is a very capable CB & wouldn't cost a fee thoughts pls?

Hi. No txt spk please and a bit more care in construction. Otherwise some people might think you are a bit thick.

We should be looking at markkanen the 24year old Finland striker just been released by madrid, 6,5ft could be good replacement for rudy.

No he couldn't. He started last season very well in Sweden scoring few beauties. Then suddenly Zidane who coached the Madrid B side saw something in him and he was signed. After his debut he was hardly mentioned here in Finland. Not even close to Rudy.

I imagine that would involve moving Hanley to the right side (as he's right footed)...

Hence why the defence has often seemed more balanced and steady when Killa partners one of the other two. Probably trying to develop Hanleys left foot by playing him there B)

I imagine that would involve moving Hanley to the right side (as he's right footed)...

Hanley played his poorest in that position. When Dann was here he played well on the left and he is doing so now and is looking more solid again.

Archived