BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

So just to be clear chaps, its commentary of all home and away matches with the option to watch the match after the game has finished.

it may be streamed by bbc local radio in sussex. I always check the local bbc sites

Yes I've noticed that in the past Shaun, but they seem to be getting less and less these days for contractual reasons.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So just to be clear chaps, its commentary of all home and away matches with the option to watch the match after the game has finished.

Commentary on all first team games the full game usually by the next day. The problem I had with watching a full game was knowing the result and then reading views about the game on here and the BBC - I often settled for the extended highlights - unless we won. I avoided the manager interviews - but that's me. I haven't renewed for this season yet but will - I do kind of miss it.

Anyone know if Rovers player will work on a Samsung tablet, with the help of an app?

In Yorkshire for the weekend and wouldn't mind listening to commentary.

I'd be more worried about a plug and electricity in the county that time forgot :tu:

Anyone know if Rovers player will work on a Samsung tablet, with the help of an app?

In Yorkshire for the weekend and wouldn't mind listening to commentary.

Yes it does work. In fact it is better this year. The app is called FLi player in the store.

Team news. Rovers: Raya, Marshall, Hanley, Duffy, Spurr, Lawrence, Guthrie, Akpan, Conway, Delfouneso, Koita.

Looks like Marshall is the undropable one :-)

Looks like Marshall is the undropable one :-)

I actually like Marshall at right back - previously seemed a waste - but with Lawrence and Conway on the wings there is still plenty of quality there,

Archived