BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton Away 22Nd August

• Backroom

Bowyer must be absolutely gutted. Hope he can pull himself together for the game.

In all seriousness, I've never been convinced by Marshall at RB but it'll be interesting to see how our midfield copes without the presence of Lowe.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would hope we've a couple of goals in that starting 11 - if they gel !

Lowe really ill or a Gaz line so the lad is not too upset and keeps face ?

Looks like the speculation about Rhodes being out for a minimum of 4 weeks may well be right. That's two matches Gaz has been hopeful about JR - time to stop all this nonsense and be straight with the fans.

Don't ask me why but gone for Rovers win at 16/5 by 3-1 at 40/1.

• Backroom

Does Marshall have sufficient defensive qualities to play at full back?

He's good at holding up the ball and I reckon that side allows a quick switch to full-on attack.

Remember this tactic at Leeds away on NYD a couple of seasons ago, worked well and we ran them ragged.

Does Marshall have sufficient defensive qualities to play at full back?

He's suspect at defending at times.

Played there a bit last season. Destroyed his confidence. IMO

Looks like the speculation about Rhodes being out for a minimum of 4 weeks may well be right. That's two matches Gaz has been hopeful about JR - time to stop all this nonsense and be straight with the fans.

Blimey. A risky punt. But I'll go for the 16/5 myself.

It's a sign, Merce :)

Marshall at right back. Lowe dropped.

Looks like simple 4-4-2 formation

Lowe ill, not dropped, but let's see.

But concerned about no Rhodes in the squad. Was his injury that bad or is he in cotton wool pending a move...

Akpan and Guthrie can make the midfeld theirs. 4-4-2 good.

With Rovers trying to get Vaughan, I wonder IF Rhodes set to leave and Rovers Will have the embargo liften and then sign Vaughan...

With Rovers trying to get Vaughan, I wonder IF Rhodes set to leave and Rovers Will have the embargo liften and then sign Vaughan...

Two changes from Tuesday's 1-1 draw at home to Cardiff. Tom Lawrence and Danny Guthrie in for Jason Lowe and Adam Henley, who are both ill.

Henley withdrawn to be replaced by an out of position midfielder. Lowe displaced for better midfielder. I can't imagine either of them were particularly happy on Tuesday night.

Not great having another player played out of position. Such a shame we seem to be collecting midfielders and haven't sorted out the problem RB position despite all the signings.

I suspect you are right. It seems to be his way

• Backroom

Giving Lowe time to feel better?

I was going to joke about Gary holding a vigil for Lowey, but apparently there's been a plane crash in an airfield near the ground so no joking matter :(

Like the looks of that side if it works out. Marsh bombing on the overlap could really cause some damage. Think i would have preferred to see Barrow up top for a bit of pace but brining him on when they tire (if we're still in the game) could be a good option.

Gaz could look like a tactical genius if he pulls this one off.

Archived