SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League/europa League

philipl

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

No Liverpool were absolutely belting that second half, strongly dislike their fans as a contingent but the manager and the set of players are class

• Backroom

These the famous nights you were sarcastic mocking.. Get in Liverpool what a performance

Glad to see your dummy is back in Mr I'm never posting again.

Now allow me to sulk for a few minutes!

• Backroom

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was the night's he was mocking, but the commentator's continual reference to them.

Yep it's the constant rhetoric but they weren't half right tonight!

7 goals, 7 different scorers, goals in the first few and last minute you can't expect more as a neutral, some brilliant games on BT Sport this season

Yeeeeesssss ha ha

Off topic - Liverpool aren't in the champions league

BANNED

BANNED

I was going to ask when was the last time Liverpool were a Champion's League side. Must be a while now.

Edit: wow, not so long after all.

Why people hate L'pool...

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/14/liverpool-fans-say-borussia-dortmund-europa-league-win-is-better-than-champions-league-victory-in-2005-5818030/

Yep it's the constant rhetoric but they weren't half right tonight!

7 goals, 7 different scorers, goals in the first few and last minute you can't expect more as a neutral, some brilliant games on BT Sport this season

BANNED

I will consider my wrist's slapped.

I gave the game up at half time. Did some domestic chores. Came back 20 mins to go and couldn't believe my eyes.

Klopp going narrow and flooding the midfield completely frigged Dortmund. They couldn't defend crosses or the mearest hoof.

I'd say tonight is the greatest comeback ever.

I'd say tonight is the greatest comeback ever.

Brilliant though it was, it isn't even the greatest comeback ever by Liverpool.

Istanbul - how many games do you ever see a team win from 3-0 down at half time, let alone in a final, let alone in the Champions League final against a team renowned for not letting many goals in?

As I say, taking nothing away from last night, which was enthralling.

Brilliant though it was, it isn't even the greatest comeback ever by Liverpool.

Istanbul - how many games do you ever see a team win from 3-0 down at half time, let alone in a final, let alone in the Champions League final against a team renowned for not letting many goals in?

As I say, taking nothing away from last night, which was enthralling.

I would put it down as the best comeback myself.. immense game.. main reason for me is they simply didn't have the players they had in Istanbul and the gulf in quality between the Liverpool and Dortmund teams was huge....plus for me I just never liked Benitez and find Klopp impossible to dislike.

I would put it down as the best comeback myself.. immense game.. main reason for me is they simply didn't have the players they had in Istanbul and the gulf in quality between the Liverpool and Dortmund teams was huge....plus for me I just never liked Benitez and find Klopp impossible to dislike.

Agreed, what a breath of fresh air in the premier league

Archived