Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 2015/16

Mike E

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Primani !

What's wrong with Oxfam?

Whipper snappers these days want everything with a badge on. I used to make do with 2nd hand Delamare jeans with a big hole in the backside, knees and pockets.

My dad tried offering me his hand me downs, but I prefer clothes to bed sheets!

Derby County v United on BBC tonight. Obviously want Derby to win though it would be great to see a (rather unlikely) Rovers v United final.

On another note Everton fans must be "thrilled" by this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3421815/Manchester-United-captain-Wayne-Rooney-face-boyhood-club-Everton-testimonial-just-week-new-season-starts.html

My dad tried offering me his hand me downs, but I prefer clothes to bed sheets!

pillock

I think his days of dressing as women are behind him - but don't quote me on that

says the one with a boy friend :)

Still talked about in Chorley I beleive

not as much as you getting caught with the chicken to be fair :P

Derby County v United on BBC tonight. Obviously want Derby to win though it would be great to see a (rather unlikely) Rovers v United final.

On another note Everton fans must be "thrilled" by this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3421815/Manchester-United-captain-Wayne-Rooney-face-boyhood-club-Everton-testimonial-just-week-new-season-starts.html

go on a city forum if you care that much about them...WELL MIND MADE UP COME ON UTD.

pillock

says the one with a boy friend :)

not as much as you getting caught with the chicken to be fair :P

go on a city forum if you care that much about them...WELL MIND MADE UP COME ON UTD.

You promised not to mention the chicken,

no more free beer

:D

Archived