BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup 2015/16

Mike E

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lawrenson is an absolute plank who's always had a chip on his shoulder about rovers. What is it with PNE?

He really thinks he's hilarious.

The commentator must cringe when they see that he'll be on the mic with him.

Today's special:

'MK Dons are a club that do things the right way'

:mellow:

If Liverpool get through the game won't be on the Friday or Saturday as they are playing in the Europa League on the Thursday before. Chances are therefore that it might be set for Sunday or maybe even Monday.

Sunday...a win on my Birthday. I might have to book a box to hold my Birthday party in

Do you not know they won the World Cup in 1966 ?

Travelled on the Tube after the game at WHam in '95 surrounded by Hammers fans and had to listen to that for the entire journey.

They have an inflated opinion of themselves. But who won the league that year? :P

I hope it isn't Liverpool. The script is already written. We play well and go ahead, they fluke a late equaliser and we lose the replay narrowly.

Given that we also have to suffer the "antics" of their fans in and around the town, I hope Wham beat them.

We have a good record against West Ham anyway.

I hope it isn't Liverpool. The script is already written. We play well and go ahead, they fluke a late equaliser and we lose the replay narrowly.

Given that we also have to suffer the "antics" of their fans in and around the town, I hope Wham beat them.

We have a good record against West Ham anyway.

Ill take the tv money and gate receipts of 2 games vs Liverpool now. Dont care if we win or lose.

Ill take the tv money and gate receipts of 2 games vs Liverpool now. Dont care if we win or lose.

But, hypothetically, get a big crowd at Ewood and beat West Ham , then we are in the sixth round! Could be Manu at home, even bigger crowd and TV money! You never know.

I want us to go as far in this competition as poss. Nothing else to play for other than avoiding relegation. :(

But, hypothetically, get a big crowd at Ewood and beat West Ham , then we are in the sixth round! Could be Manu at home, even bigger crowd and TV money! You never know.

I want us to go as far in this competition as poss. Nothing else to play for other than avoiding relegation. :(

If we get West Ham it wont be a big gate.

Don't get me wrong, would love a good cup run, but realistically we ain't good enough to win it, and could do with concentrating on the league form.

I'll take the cash to invest in the team for next season.

Archived