BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Just asked Nixon about any rumors to try and get this thread (now that I've posted in the right one!) back on topic! Don't think this will help lol.

"Quiet. It is all over. Lot of clubs wondering if worth bothering."

Did you ask him about the £50m war chest?

bet you like jimmy saville ,rolf harris & gary glitter...you mollycoddle chlld fiddlers then.Makes you as bad as them.

er are you implying my kids will murder there gran ? ffs

ban ...?

Saxo and the like banned for less ..accusing people in cahoots and as bad as those he named is ok ..?..act now mods ..

• Moderation Lead

ban ...?

Saxo and the like banned for less ..accusing people in cahoots and as bad as those he named is ok ..?..act now mods ..

Saxo was banned for creating 9 different accounts after being banned for trolling, then doing the same with all his new accounts. Not the same at all.

I don't like anyone asking for another poster to be banned. I don't like the suggestion that abbey makes that to suggest that a prison environment is not the best environment to stop him reoffending is in any way to condone what he did. But it doesn't bother me that abbey expresses his views like this. They are his views and he's entitled to express them. I just don't happen to agree with him about this issue, but fortunately neither my views nor his will have any influence on the decision made in court.

Abbey is entitled to his opinion the same as anyone else. But to suggest someone sympathises with Saville or Harris is a tad excessive. That said, are Tyrone and Abbey not pally away from here? Maybe I imagined that. If so what was said could easily have been said in jest. Maybe not to everyone's taste but between the two it may have been completely harmless.

Saxo was banned for creating 9 different accounts after being banned for trolling, then doing the same with all his new accounts. Not the same at all.

Exactly K-Hod as i SAID ,banned for less.

If someone said that in a pub to someone think a fracas would maybe ensue.

Can we please get back to discuss transfers and NOT Adam Johnson.

Lambert said on Rovers player that he tried for a couple of players but didnt happened. No names were mentioned or positions he was trying to fill

Suppose one would have been Jermaine Jones.

That's exactly what he enjoys! It's his job!

Its his job to come up with stories about transfer rumors and he had none!. A very honest answer it was too by the way.

I'll assume you misread that last post

Archived