BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

Because it's been player after player after player with very very few ticking the boxes that's ......why and now we see the team hovering just above relegation.

Your negativity is tiresome, I thought I used to be bad, yes we are @#/?, get over it!!

Bring back Matt Derbyshire.

Bring back the death penalty

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Derbyshire was good at killing games off and good at getting in behind defences. Not the greatest finisher but he got 12 in 51 last season in this division. Don't tell me he wouldn't have been more useful than Simeone Jackson or Chris Brown.

Your negativity is tiresome, I thought I used to be bad, yes we are @#/?, get over it!!

Bring back the death penalty

Rovers lost! what's positive about that and what's positive about that second half performance kicking towards the Blackburn end today ?

Experienced personnel at the club are saying to me that something isn't right at the club, they don't know what it is but they know that something isn't right.

Rovers lost! what's positive about that and what's positive about that second half performance kicking towards the Blackburn end today ?

Experienced personnel at the club are saying to me that something isn't right at the club, they don't know what it is but they know that something isn't right.

A guy with Kentaro connections now calling the shots, a guy who joined to basically operate the twitter account is now a fully fledged director. Not hard to trace his roots either and it bears all the hallmarks of the programme editors rise to director. A well known twohat who we've wanted out for ages finally bails after the interest he was protecting is finally got through the door.

I'd say those experienced people aren't that experienced if they can't see what's wrong.

The same pattern as always is being followed here and it still begs the question of just who actually runs our gaff ?

A guy with Kentaro connections now calling the shots, a guy who joined to basically operate the twitter account is now a fully fledged director. Not hard to trace his roots either and it bears all the hallmarks of the programme editors rise to director. A well known twohat who we've wanted out for ages finally bails after the interest he was protecting is finally got through the door.

I'd say those experienced people aren't that experienced if they can't see what's wrong.

The same pattern as always is being followed here and it still begs the question of just who actually runs our gaff ?

The Song Remains The Same.

No More Heroes.

Yep we are just taking up other peoples cast off really when you look at most of the signings over the last few seasons. When was the last time we actually signed a player for money taking him out of someone elses starting 11 ?

31st August 2012.

Genuine question! It's a horrid endorsement of the past 3/4 seasons - I said many times we've been acquiring players based on circumstance of pay, contract length, squad status etc rather than quality- any players on a good wedge are out of the question.

The likes of Steele, Duffy, Marshall, Evans, Akpan, Conway et al have all come from the fringes of their respective teams. The gems we picked up got sold on for FFP...

Hopefully the next rebuild involves a few million because we desperately need it.

Genuine question! It's a horrid endorsement of the past 3/4 seasons - I said many times we've been acquiring players based on circumstance of pay, contract length, squad status etc rather than quality- any players on a good wedge are out of the question.

The likes of Steele, Duffy, Marshall, Evans, Akpan, Conway et al have all come from the fringes of their respective teams. The gems we picked up got sold on for FFP...

Hopefully the next rebuild involves a few million because we desperately need it.

It was Jordan Rhodes.

Who are these experienced personnel then?

I gathered that, but in honesty I thought we signed him before deadline day.

I've got it tattooed on my chest underneath a photo-realistic picture of him trying to reach a Gestede-high flick-on.

(Or I got it from transfermarkt.com :unsure:)

I think the club need to go all out to bring in somebody with a recent proven track record of scoring in this league. The obvious one is Glenn Murray, but firstly I'd be unsure if Bournemouth would let him go, and secondly could we entice him here, even for a couple of months?

I just don't get the faith in our current crop to score the goals to keep us up. You'd imagine Lambert is gambling on Graham being that man (he's the only one who has ever done it at this level) but I have huge doubts there from a goal scoring perspective.

The likes of Steele, Duffy, Marshall, Evans, Akpan, Conway et al have all come from the fringes of their respective teams. The gems we picked up got sold on for We Sign

That's the whole story. we sign players in bulk but we never,or rarely, pay a fee!

Whats the point of having reputed billionaire owners if they are only interested in selling at a profit but shopping at Poundland!

Unless they spend big in the summer we are doomed. And that is assuming we stay up.

More dross ?

Lets come up with a better nickname for him than "Grimey" shall we?

How about.......Frank?

How's about something silly like DunnyV2?

This Matter Grimes loan hasn't got many tongues wagging.

Anyone know much about him?

JAL says he's dross.

That's the whole story. we sign players in bulk but we never,or rarely, pay a fee!

Whats the point of having reputed billionaire owners if they are only interested in selling at a profit but shopping at Poundland!

Unless they spend big in the summer we are doomed. And that is assuming we stay up.

Yeah we need to spend largely and wisely. Too many sideways passing cowards in our team. About eight players not wanting to take ownership of the ball or take risks.

Gomez, Marshall, Watt and Bennett were the only ones who looked to beat a man or move the ball with any purpose. Duffy was utter tripe. His distribution was atrocious. We obviously had a make shift side yesterday but still, where is the passion and commitment?

This Matter Grimes loan hasn't got many tongues wagging.

Anyone know much about him?

I have seem Matt Grimes play for Exeter and he was a class above. Good distribution, intelligent even. Presume that was why Swansea took a punt on him. Before anyone says anything, yes I know it was only Exeter and at the level they play but before we start to slag the lad off, let's give him a chance. He is still very young.

Any player that pulls on the famous blue & white halves will always get a fair crack of the whip from me. I don't care where they've been plying their trade, we all have to start somewhere.

Vardy, Ian Wright, Chris Smalling, Ashley Williams & countless others all started at the bottom & worked their way up. Not everyone gets signed up by the big boys from day one.

In fact I prefer it if they have had experience in competitive games & know that you have to work to get where you want to be.

Welcome to Ewood Matt.

Archived