BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that another of your questions JAL? It earned you a 'Yoda like' but don't get carried away, he's struggling to give them out now that 'Abs' is on another sul.......sabbatical.

Anyhow, get yourself on that 5 minute walk to Ewood to see if the latest 'dross' young Grimes makes an appearance. You never know, he could be another Phil Jones.

Hope not one Phil Jones is enough! Don't think there's any chance of a permanent deal by the way.

Bingo. But those running our club will never learn and neither will some fans. We'll sign another 20 Browny, Varney, or unknowns before we'll hit on another Rudy.

nutshell

Is that another of your questions JAL? It earned you a 'Yoda like' but don't get carried away, he's struggling to give them out now that 'Abs' is on another sul.......sabbatical.

Anyhow, get yourself on that 5 minute walk to Ewood to see if the latest 'dross' young Grimes makes an appearance. You never know, he could be another Phil Jones.

jog on you muppet....how can someone who doesnt go give @#/? to someone else who doesnt go...

I NEVER GO ON A BRONCOS BOARD AND GIVE @#/? TO LOCALS BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE ARROGENT FOLK WHO KNOW BEST AND ARE A CUT ABOVE ANYONE ELSE...WHY BRING ME INTO YOUR PATHETIC @#/? STIRRING ..ITS ACTUALLY QUITE PATHETIC.

Will do!

If Messi were to score 40 goals that wouldn't help us. It's the "team" that counts.

When we inevitably sold Messi, we wouldn't bear to take his posters down from our walls and would bore every other messageboard user with our whingings about it in EVERY thread for the next six months instead of trying to get behind the manager and team we supposedly support.

Looks like Tim Cahill is angling for a contract with another Chinese Club.

Can't say I blame him at his age. I couldn't have moved to China though too used to "western ways" and can't really see why Europeans would prefer Far East over the MLS. Course Cahill's from Australia (and he's played in the MLS) but that certainly isn't a huge culture barrier compared to UK/US. Certainly not opposed to foreigners (better not get started on that after recent discussions on here lol) but I couldn't deal with the culture gap at all. Perhaps Steve Kean wondered whether he could but Singapore was probably the only place where he could get a job. Maybe the imbeciles who sympathised with him would have held a fundraiser lol. ;)

Vinjay, Cahill's a very "passionate" bloke, very family orientated, I think I'm right by saying he takes care (financially) of all of his immediate family in Australia and Samoa (I think).

It's a Polynesian thing, I remember a few well paid League and Union players spending their hard earned on looking after family in the islands.

It would make a good story, (can I have my cut now please nicko?) and perhaps embarrass some of the "western" players attitude towards the money they earned.

He's well liked in China, and it probably would take an offer too good to refuse to get him back to the UK, so he's probably better off where he is.

I would love to have him in the squad just for his drive and passion.

Vinjay, Cahill's a very "passionate" bloke, very family orientated, I think I'm right by saying he takes care (financially) of all of his immediate family in Australia and Samoa (I think).

It's a Polynesian thing, I remember a few well paid League and Union players spending their hard earned on looking after family in the islands.

It would make a good story, (can I have my cut now please nicko?) and perhaps embarrass some of the "western" players attitude towards the money they earned.

He's well liked in China, and it probably would take an offer too good to refuse to get him back to the UK, so he's probably better off where he is.

I would love to have him in the squad just for his drive and passion.

Yeah, he's been a good 'un over the years. One of those players who made the absolute maximum out of his ability.

Archived