BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tannoy Operater

ABBEY

Never been a fan of goal music but it's actually having a somewhat positive effect, after the music finished the crowd carried on singing it adding Jordi Gomez in at the end

Better than in 2001 approx. when they played Song 2 by Blur. An awful choice of goal music - I'm not a fan full stop, but it has to be something the crowd can sing to!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a salutary lesson for you there Vinjay - you don't HAVE to comment on absolutely everything lol

Yeah I've got enough self awareness to see how high my daily post count is. Been making up for lost time though lol.

I'll reduce my number of posts over next few weeks and tone down for a while as well (because of getting back into my bad habit of arguing in last few days especially on the Dunn thread)

• Backroom

Yeah I've got enough self awareness to see how high my daily post count is. Been making up for lost time though lol.

I'll reduce my number of posts over next few weeks and tone down for a while as well (because of getting back into my bad habit of arguing in last few days especially on the Dunn thread)

Despite your rep, you actually have more self-awareness than many more regular members haha. Credit to you for that, at least.

OK I'll be honest lol. I did know and just pretended otherwise. Even if not would have guessed where it probably was!

Not bothered about being an expert on Turf Moor. I've never been there and refuse to go under the ridiculous current travel arrangements. Unless it was a playoff semi final or something.

Just like a man Utd fan .. Glory hunter

• Backroom

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!!

AND GET RID OF THAT BLOODY DRUMMER!!!!

I enjoyed the drummer and the dreaded goal music again got people singing along - different strokes I suppose

YOU'RE NOT LISTENING!!!!

AND GET RID OF THAT BLOODY DRUMMER!!!!

that aint no goddam drummer....thought it was before but blimy he ruined nearly every chant in the second half .

I enjoyed the drummer and the dreaded goal music again got people singing along - different strokes I suppose

really? the music and drummer are showing us up.

I like the drummer but not his timing.

timing hahahah he actually drummed something and looked like them tin drumming monkeys from years ago...worse drummer ive ever seen .

Goal music... I think if it annoys the opposition fans more, then why not? I remember when we got tonked 5-3 at Wigan about a decade ago... Got fed up and demoralised hearing it. Keep it!

Drummer... It was hilarious how out of beat he was! No problem with having one, though, as it does get the crowd going into a song, but he should stop after the first few beats. After that, it just kills the song. Bring back (Billy?) the old drummer.

I just like that we have been able to moan 8 times in the last 3 home games about goal music!

Do wonder if PL (or some other wise soul) decided "well if we play really @#/? Music when we score then maybe the fans will actually create a bit more noise to drown out the damnawful garbage that we found on a carboot sale..."

Based on the noise level (perceived from highlights) during MK Dons and Boro it might just be working ;-)

• Backroom

If we are to have a drummer, at least try and get a beat going that fits some chants.

He was just randomly banging away for long periods.

At one point he was banging quite an ominous beat when they were on the attack I quite liked that

Archived