BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tony Watt Signs

Iceman

Not surprising since their fans are just as idiotic as Rovers supporters, wanting a successful manager out (Curbishley) because they were bored with top 10 finishes in the Premier League and wanted to "go to the next level". Shades of Sam Allardyce and his style of football with our lot.

GET OVER ALLARDYCE FFS!! PATHETIC ...WAKY CHUFFING WAKY HES GONE AND HE AINT COMING BACK....

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown + Koita + Varney = 62 appearances 0 goals

Watt = 1 appearance 1 goal

He also laid on the pass for the penalty. Beginning to wonder that for a confident sod like Watt being the main striker is PLs plan, make a young lad with bags of potential the main striker and stick an experienced head next to him (Newell/Shearer Graham/Watt.. a lower quality combination but I can see some comparisons between the two partnerships).

He also laid on the pass for the penalty. Beginning to wonder that for a confident sod like Watt being the main striker is PLs plan, make a young lad with bags of potential the main striker and stick an experienced head next to him (Newell/Shearer Graham/Watt.. a lower quality combination but I can see some comparisons between the two partnerships).

Never thought of it like that but if their partnership is a tenth of what you're comparing it to, it will still be marvellous!

I was reluctant to click this when I saw the link itself said 'charltons tony watt expert comes'.

Fair way off but I am really looking forward to Watt playing against the Dingles, that sort of aggressive, cocky, confident player is exactly what we needed against them earlier in the year. Somebody to wind them up.

You don't need to wind up when you've got Watts.

Fair play to watt. Against some resistance he has charged forward and powered the ball home. Lets hope he conducts himself the right way and scores with plenty frequency.

That's my current fave. Wattage is he? He could be the joule in Lambert's crown if he sorts his wattitude issues.

Here til Tuesday.....

To the tune of David Watts

"I wish I could be like Tony Watt, da da da da da daa daa daa"

Great idea my friend (my username gives away the fact that I was always going to agree with you on that one) but I suspect we will have to make do with "You Watt, you Watt, you Watt, you Watt you Watt"......

Archived