BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne. Early Ko 12.30

barry_

I got told off a nobber that it's the gents day thing when they play us . No idea what the tinpot idea idea is/about and couldn't care less . Alls I know it's when a load of nobbers wear bowler hats and look like tits .

My question to Lancashire plod is this :

Police wouldn't let rovers fans at Burnley in the ground with masks yesterday ... Will you be letting Preston fans wear things at ewood or is it just rovers fans being victimised again?

That's the Bolton away game Trenny

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would they say that to wind you up?

My feelings are that you don't actually know any North End fans, and just made it up; like you do every other time you post about us.

Weirdo.

Correct, there nothing to make up about you because you are a nothing club

My feelings are that you don't actually know any North End fans, and just made it up; like you do every other time you post about us.

Weirdo.

nob off you nob end pillock....no i dont know any sigh ....jog on on tosser

above us once in a lifetime and they are suddnenly as big as barca

nob off you nob end pillock....no i dont know any sigh ....jog on on tosser

above us once in a lifetime and they are suddnenly as big as barca

No need for the tantrum bud. It only increases my suspicion.

Correct, there nothing to make up about you because you are a nothing club

Ooofft. Scathing.

• Backroom

Weirdo.

Let that be the last time you wind up a Rover on a Rovers thread until you've proven you can be reasonable over a considerable time span.

Let that be the last time you wind up a Rover on a Rovers thread until you've proven you can be reasonable over a considerable time span.

But it's perfectly fine for him to completely fabricate bizarre scenarios, call us nob heads, pricks, saddos & be a disrespectful little runt towards a deeply emotional event to us, in Gentry day?

Someone simply questions his integrity, he throws a bottom lip wobbler and you come leaping to the spoilt childs defence.

Appalling case of nepotism.

Grow a bloody backbone.

er dont bud me you saddo

Grow up, child.

• Backroom

But it's perfectly fine for him to completely fabricate bizarre scenarios, call us nob heads, pricks, saddos & be a disrespectful little runt towards a deeply emotional event to us, in Gentry day?

Proof?

Someone simply questions his integrity, he throws a bottom lip wobbler and you come leaping to the spoilt childs defence.

As a mod, it's my job to intervene in petty rows, especially those involving newbies and oppo fans on a Rovers Forum.

It's a Rovers Forum, you plank. We have resident Burnley, Fulham, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds fans who don't randomly insist that a poster is lying because he misunderstood something.

Grow a bloody backbone.

Grow up, child.

Oh-Boo-Hoo-58343916708.jpeg

But it's perfectly fine for him to completely fabricate bizarre scenarios, call us nob heads, pricks, saddos & be a disrespectful little runt towards a deeply emotional event to us, in Gentry day?Proof?

Someone simply questions his integrity, he throws a bottom lip wobbler and you come leaping to the spoilt childs defence.As a mod, it's my job to intervene in petty rows, especially those involving newbies and oppo fans on a Rovers Forum.

Appalling case of nepotism.It's a Rovers Forum, you plank. We have resident Burnley, Fulham, Huddersfield and Sheff Weds fans who don't randomly insist that a poster is lying because he misunderstood something.

Post #48 - And I'm not buying 'he was unaware what it's all about' as an excuse for his moronic behaviour. He should engage his brain before posting. Especially when taking the p!ss out of something he openly admits to not understanding.

And as a mod, it's your job to be completely impartial in your interventions and decision making.

As I said, nepotism.

I'll leave it there anyway. ABBEY pulling silly faces and posting childlike memes from behind his mod minder is something I simply cannot be arsed getting involved with.

Post #48 - And I'm not buying 'he was unaware what it's all about' as an excuse for his moronic behaviour. He should engage his brain before posting. Especially when taking the p!ss out of something he openly admits to not understanding.

And as a mod, it's your job to be completely impartial in your interventions and decision making.

As I said, nepotism.

I'll leave it there anyway. ABBEY pulling silly faces and posting childlike memes from behind his mod minder is something I simply cannot be arsed getting involved with.

look

.1..i have no idea or care what its about...go back under ther the rock were you crawled out of.

2 i dont need a minder

3. nepotism haha really?

you are the one who came on here calling me a weirdo....what is is weird is a nobber sat reading a rovers board on asunday afternoonn .Now thats weird.

“Preston fans are the best, they are the Gentry’, said Alan Ball after being asked for a comment about a sizeable support which had followed his side to an away game in the early 1970s. "

As a result, they dress up in bowler hats, ya know like the gentry do... or something

I prefer the sound of this:

"The Pall Mall Gazette noted that those that had ventured down from Blackburn for the Cup Final were "a northern horde of uncouth garb and strange oaths"

“Preston fans are the best, they are the Gentry’, said Alan Ball after being asked for a comment about a sizeable support which had followed his side to an away game in the early 1970s. "

As a result, they dress up in bowler hats, ya know like the gentry do... or something

I prefer the sound of this:

"The Pall Mall Gazette noted that those that had ventured down from Blackburn for the Cup Final were "a northern horde of uncouth garb and strange oaths"

Gentry day is a day, each season, on which everybody gathers to celebrate the life of passed on North End supporters, friends & family.

look

.1..i have no idea or care what its about...go back under ther the rock were you crawled out of.

2 i dont need a minder

3. nepotism haha really?

you are the one who came on here calling me a weirdo....what is is weird is a nobber sat reading a rovers board on asunday afternoonn .Now thats weird.

Jesus. How infantile.

Don't you think you've embarrassed yourself enough?

Can someone please have a quiet word with this nasty piece of work.

Jesus. How infantile.

I think it's time you logged out pal. If we are really going to have to put up with your goading, let's leave it until the end of the month at the earliest.

Gents day for PNE is an occasion where their supporters can leave their flat caps, smocks & clogs at home and don headwear of the gentry.

Bowlers and the like are adorned, finger nails cut and faux posh accents articulated for a Grand Day Out, often over the town boundary, having picnics and following their team, The Lilly Livers sometimes referred to as the Imponderables.

This years travails have seen an out break of nose bleeds and ear popping amongst Nobbers due to their uncharacteristic elevation up the league table. This has lead to an epidemic of delusional thoughts amongst Nobbers, leading them to believe their team has arrived in the big time and that this brief event has elevated their status above their Lancashire rivals from Blackburn.

Experts are likening this effect to an Anvil Throwing Competition, where the competitor stands admiring the height of his throw and is thus endangered when the anvil succumbs to gravity.........

Jesus. How infantile.

Boring-Me-To-Death-Reaction-Gif.gif

i'm a nasty piece of work?....i refer you to your first remark to me ...wierdo was it not.

Archived