BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne. Early Ko 12.30

barry_

Get stuffed ya crackpot ..show me where I said that you pillock . You come on here giving it more beak than the flea ridden pigeon mascot you have .

No homework have we ?

You definitely did mate. Come on, be a man and hold your hands up.

I can't be arsed searching back through 4 months worth of nonsense.

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In not your fecking mate ... Do one imbecile

Happy to be proven wrong if you have any proof .

Again with lowering the tone.

What the hell's up wi' you? Have you got a condition?

Happy to be proven wrong if you have any proof .

I'm not too fussed about it tbh mate. It's something I know you definitely posted, but I don't care enough to prove it.

Rovers Police Retweeted

LeAcFhWm_bigger.jpgPNE Police ‏@PNEPolice 18 Nov 2015

#brfc fans are advised that you have sold your full allocation please don't travel without a ticket! You will not be able to purchase>

I'm aware of that tweet but, more became available.

Whether they were returned tickets, a slightly increased allocation or a mixture of both....they weren't all snapped up.

No one has said anything of the sort. You're acting weird again

Although, I distinctly remember you fawning over your following at Deepdale, and saying we'd come nowhere near to matching it.

We've p!55ed it bud.

There are genuine Rovers supporters and good posters banned from here for next to nowt. Yet this tractor driving d1ck from the flat lands gets a free pass. Bizarre.

Having been done by Bolton and Burnley this year, at least I'll take some satisfaction from doing the double over this shower.

I enjoyed my day out in Preston last year watching the locals cheering on Man Utd pre game in the pub before they then left to go to Dumpdale (Seriously). I also enjoying watching them sulking back to their cars after moaning about how 'bad' Rovers were.

• Moderation Lead

I'm aware of that tweet but, more became available.

Whether they were returned tickets, a slightly increased allocation or a mixture of both....they weren't all snapped up.

That's our proof, where's yours?

As for a ban, 6 of 1 I'd say...

I enjoyed my day out in Preston last year watching the locals cheering on Man Utd pre game in the pub before they then left to go to Dumpdale (Seriously).

They are an odd bunch, they are obsessed with calling us 'plastics', especially the relatively few Blues that live in Preston, yet have no issue with the thousands upon thousands of glory hunting plastics that support Man Yoo and Liverpool, if a few more of them had supported their local club and gone to Deepdale over the years, maybe they'd have sampled the Premier League by now.

Though like Blackpool fans, I think a lot of PNE supporters have 'two clubs' .

Archived