BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pne. Early Ko 12.30

barry_

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't trying to get a rise out of you, I was asking why your home support is poor?

Haven't the foggiest.

I suppose the obvious answer is, most people in Preston just don't actively 'support' North End. Simple as that.

There are far more folk interested in Liverpool and United, unfortunately.

Haven't the foggiest.

I suppose the obvious answer is, most people in Preston just don't actively 'support' North End. Simple as that.

There are far more folk interested in Liverpool and United, unfortunately.

Join the club...it makes my blood boil.

No not on TV,the reason is the police,beginning of season police inspector for Blackburn in conjunction with Stuart Caley stadium manager advised that Burnley,Pteston,Leeds and Bolton are all 1230 kick offs,only reason Bolton wasn't ,it got changed to Friday night.

Presumably this means should Rovers return to the PL, every home match on a Saturday will kick-off at 12.30 as seemingly the police and stadium management don't think they can manage hordes of away fans with a 3.00 pm kick-off ?

In my opinion, it's time the club replaced what I think are weak, inefficient jobsworths with competent management who can rationalise with the police and who will not kowtow or be bullied.

Bigger than barca don't ya know

No one has said anything of the sort. You're acting weird again

Although, I distinctly remember you fawning over your following at Deepdale, and saying we'd come nowhere near to matching it.

We've p!55ed it bud.

Sleepless nights and pillow biting ahead for Gary Paul and the Lillywhite massive!

:laugh:

Sleepless nights and regular changes of underwear ahead for the Blackburn solid cases.

:laugh:

No doubt helped by our away stand being quite a bit bigger ;-)

In fairness though, it's a solid effort from PNE.

You were 200 short of selling out bud, you required nay more.

5,500 was ample.

No one has said anything of the sort. You're acting weird again

Although, I distinctly remember you fawning over your following at Deepdale, and saying we'd come nowhere near to matching it.

We've p!55ed it bud.

Get stuffed ya crackpot ..show me where I said that you pillock . You come on here giving it more beak than the flea ridden pigeon mascot you have .

No homework have we ?

Archived