BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Umbro To Be Kit Manufacturers Next Season.

Damien

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the new kit then?

DE6F799D-584F-4108-8565-52637AC3BD83.jpg

Actually, thinking about it, hasn't Duffy got squad number 22? Im almost certain thats what he had last season.

Could that indicate a move??

Edit: Contradicting myself if thats an old photo, Doh!

Something is afoot.

I wonder if it's detecting IP locations and if you're in a more affluent area adding a few quid on :huh:

Well then i must be super rich. Putting in a bid to buy Rovers :D

Actually, thinking about it, hasn't Duffy got squad number 22? Im almost certain thats what he had last season.

Could that indicate a move??

Edit: Contradicting myself if thats an old photo, Doh!

Yep. Duffy is 22 on the official site.

Club are still sticking to their 'should be early July' estimation for the release of the new home kit. Its now 28th June, so technically 'early July' begins on Friday.

It might not be a major issue in the grand scheme of the state of the club, but is it really too much to ask to have a clear release date? I'm hoping to go away for the pre-season game against SV Ried next Thursday. If I like the new shirt I might like to buy one to take with me on the trip. Yet for some reason we've had no photos of the new kit and the club is yet again refusing to commit to a date for release.

Surely they know by now. If not then its shambolic. If they do know but won't tell people why not? What do they gain from keeping fans in the dark when there is money to be made from selling replica kits?

Club are still sticking to their 'should be early July' estimation for the release of the new home kit. Its now 28th June, so technically 'early July' begins on Friday.

It might not be a major issue in the grand scheme of the state of the club, but is it really too much to ask to have a clear release date? I'm hoping to go away for the pre-season game against SV Ried next Thursday. If I like the new shirt I might like to buy one to take with me on the trip. Yet for some reason we've had no photos of the new kit and the club is yet again refusing to commit to a date for release.

Surely they know by now. If not then its shambolic. If they do know but won't tell people why not? What do they gain from keeping fans in the dark when there is money to be made from selling replica kits?

Amateurs?

The plan is to launch the new home and training kits on 7th July and the away kits on 4th August. However it's possible that the 7th July date could be moved to allow players to attend the launch and fit in around their current pre-season commitments.

Archived