BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Umbro To Be Kit Manufacturers Next Season.

Damien

The plan is to launch the new home and training kits on 7th July and the away kits on 4th August. However it's possible that the 7th July date could be moved to allow players to attend the launch and fit in around their current pre-season commitments.

Any chance of them giving a sneak peak, etc as Umbro have done with their other clubs before that date?

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks a decent blue from the photo, also looks like two white sleeves . Just hoping that where the co-ordinates are printed is an extra piece in the back of the shirt and the back is not completely white :(

Two white sleeves is my guess too. If it isn't then the top of the shirt is going to look a bit odd.

Looking at pictures of West Ham and Derby's new kits, they have an extra piece in the back of their shirt, so I would assume that ours is the same.

• Backroom

Loving the look of that I'll be getting it after a few seasons of not having one (I know I know some won't give any money to Venkys)

• Backroom

If you buy this you are just supporting the Venkyscum conspiracy and you aren't a proper fan.... allegedly.

I'll buy the boy one as well though so it cancels it out. Check mate!

Sneak preview of rovers new kit on their instagram page: https://instagram.com/p/BHZuIlTDCcx/

Looks like a full announcement planned for tomorrow.

Already, from that small snippet, you can tell there's more thought gone into that Rovers shirt than Nike ever put in.

Back to a darker blue as well. Always prefer that.

The blue looks much better. Wonder if they will keep to that font ie Rovers FC. Im more interested to see the darn sponsor on the front, because no matter how nice the shirt looks, if its an ugly looking sponsor print on the front, then its pointless.

The co-ordinates of the centre circle at Ewood Park on the label is an unusual and well thought-out addition. I wonder if Umbro have done similar with all the clubs on their roster? Must be a mod that designed that, with that amount of attention to detail....

The blue looks much better. Wonder if they will keep to that font ie Rovers FC. Im more interested to see the darn sponsor on the front, because no matter how nice the shirt looks, if its an ugly looking sponsor print on the front, then its pointless.

Is it not still Dafabet?

The co-ordinates of the centre circle at Ewood Park on the label is an unusual and well thought-out addition. I wonder if Umbro have done similar with all the clubs on their roster? Must be a mod that designed that, with that amount of attention to detail....

Is it not still Dafabet?

It probably is, but i was referring to it not being in something like that ugly black box we once had with Crown. So if its Dafabet, i hope its in Red with no box around it, just the lettering

Umbro do it with all their kits.

Umbro do it with all their kits.

So if you go missing at half time if the game is a bad one, somebody can just check the co ordinates, and push you in the right direction back to your seat. Clever move by Venkys

Archived