BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Umbro To Be Kit Manufacturers Next Season.

Damien

Love it - one of our best ever kits that.

Just a pity the blue and white on the back are not the other way round , not a bad effort though, thumbs up Umbro (now get us on your website* :) )

* Edit looks like we are starting to appear on there

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously it's similar to the 11/12 kit, it's a BLUE & WHITE football shirt with a red trim, unless they dramatically change the design by throwing on a few orange patches here and there it's going to look pretty similar every year if they go with the same three colours. People will find anything to moan about.

That's mainly a rant based on the fella that has replied to nearly every tweet of the shirt saying it's exactly the same.

/rant over

My occasional prodding of 'Abs' for all of his antogonistic behaviour is the same as him and others constantly harassing a bloke for posting transfer tittle tattle?

Currently in London heart hospital with the wife so I've other things to think of

Obviously it's similar to the 11/12 kit, it's a BLUE & WHITE football shirt with a red trim, unless they dramatically change the design by throwing on a few orange patches here and there it's going to look pretty similar every year if they go with the same three colours. People will find anything to moan about.

That's mainly a rant based on the fella that has replied to nearly every tweet of the shirt saying it's exactly the same.

/rant over

and? So what, its pretty much the same as the Princes trust shirt. For the amount of money it costs, its nothing wow. Sorry, thats just how i see it. Will rather look and wait on the away shirt.

That's a let down. Looks virtually identical to the Princes Trust shirt.

If I get one this season it will be an away shirt.

you cant say things like that around here Stu. People will get upset

That's a let down. Looks virtually identical to the Princes Trust shirt.

If I get one this season it will be an away shirt.

If you're looking at Iceman's post, that's because IT IS the 11/12 shirt.

• Backroom

The 11/12 one is probably my favourite ever so this being similar to it is a great thing for me.

As said there is only so much you can do with blue and white halves and any deviation from the norm (light blue) is likely to be met with outrage again.

the club indicated on Twitter that the kids shirts will have sponsors on surely this isn't allowed?

The 11/12 one is probably my favourite ever so this being similar to it is a great thing for me.

As said there is only so much you can do with blue and white halves and any deviation from the norm (light blue) is likely to be met with outrage again.

the club indicated on Twitter that the kids shirts will have sponsors on surely this isn't allowed?

I thought that. Maybe a separate sponsorship deal for children's shirts? (e.g. different company?)

Just ordered my son (14 months old) his first kit, it's a proud moment for me. I've always dreamed of having a little lad to share my love of the Rovers with as I did with my grandpa, despite all the doom and gloom I won't be letting Venky's rob me of it and will be a very happy man when I see him charging round in the famous blue and white halves.

Nope. See Twitter.

I know. I just thought you might have seen Iceman's post and jumped the gun.

I quite like the new kit, but then I was a big fan of the 11/12 one. Would be good to see a sponsorless version.

I'm contemplating whether to get one. Maybe from Sports Direct or another retailer. They'll have already bought their stock in I'm guessing so the profits will go to them and not Venky's. I know some money will find it's way back to the V's, but less than from the club shop I think. Could be wrong though.

Archived