BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boro Match Thread

den

A better couple of minutes. Watt volleying just over and a couple of corners. Their keeper is not convincing with crosses. Lenihan is impressing. Looks athletic and hungry for the ball and some good distribution.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Rhodes just got severely injured but miraculously recovered when the ref gave the foul

Good game so far pretty even

For me Graham has been superb so far really holding it up well

The big problem with Brown (and to be fair most strikers) he isn't going to score if his confidence in front of goal is gone. The fans getting on his back won't in anyway help him next time he gets a chance.

He should if he is a professional. Hells bells, how would the poor flower cope at Galatasary or the like!

• Backroom

Fingers crossed we haven't shot our bolt in the first half again as we did against Hull. To be fair Boro aren't at Hull's level IMO, wouldn't be surprised at all if we got a point out of this.

Pretty even first half. Neither team look threatening going forward but rovers have been a big improvement on Saturday. Rhodes lack of pace helped when Hanley undercut the back pass giving Steele the chance to take it off his foot.

• Backroom

What formation are we using? Gomez on a wing on in the centre?

No idea, Gomez, Grimes and Watt all wearing green boots and most of the time I have no idea which one is which!

Cheers for updates those that are watching, greatly appreciated.

Really hoping Graham can grab a goal tonight.

HT. Not been raised from my seat once. Really poor at picking up 2nd balls. They look happy with a point so far. Graham looks up for it leads the line quite well. Gomez needs to play further forward

That must be down to us containing them well. They've gone two up front for the first time in ages tonight, they wouldn't have done that if they came looking for a point.

• Backroom

Very very good battling first half that.

No Brown warming up at half time. Coming on? Or in hiding?

He got a warm reception when he came near Blackburn end to warm up which was nice - maybe people prefer him off the pitch

• Backroom

Happy with that half. They've had 2 chances to our 2 by my reckoning. Matching them all over the park and some very tidy wing play from Marshall. Great to see him confident again. Just hope Watt or Graham can get on the scoresheet.

steady first half. I'm slumming it in my old seat in the BBE... good to hear Steele and Hanley having a word with Spurr when he let a runner go through. Support for the team is good.

Second half here we come! COYB!!

• Backroom

Good half liking this team

Oh apart from hope (less) he's seriously off the pace compared to earlier in the season

Lenihan is going to be a player

Give me hope!

Archived