SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boro Match Thread

den

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Don't think I'm being too dramatic in saying that was probably the best performance of the season. Superb every last one of them! Only downside is it helps Burnley!!

As long as we score more goals than them at the final whistle, I don't much care - this wasn't/shouldn't have been a match we expected to get much out of, realistically.

Good to see us scoring quite a lot of goals, and good to see several players getting on the score sheet at the moment - it's been a long time coming!

We need to sort our back line/goalkeeping out soon though. Our clean sheet record is atrocious.

You do realise that there are only 5 teams in this league that have conceded less goals than us?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Backroom

Majestic win with a complete centre forward performance from Graham

Absolutely superb stuff

Rhodes came over to the rovers fans at the end and got a nice send off

• Backroom

Majestic win with a complete centre forward performance from Graham

Absolutely superb stuff

Rhodes came over to the rovers fans at the end and got a nice send off

Sounds like he did his part tonight ;)

Don't think I'm being too dramatic in saying that was probably the best performance of the season. Superb every last one of them! Only downside is it helps Burnley!!

Only one way to fix that!

3 wins in 4 league games is it? Certainly signs of a bit more progress at the moment, and no better way to kick on than to beat them lot at the weekend in their own back yard.

The win tonight must be the most satisfying we've had so far in a pretty awful season. Chuffed to see Graham get another goal too.

You do realise that there are only 5 teams in this league that have conceded less goals than us?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sure - but other teams are capable of keeping a clean sheet and winning 1-0. For us to win, we always have to score 2 goals.

I'd be more interested in a stat about how many clean sheets teams have kept - don't think we'd be in the top 5 (certainly not recently).

• Backroom

Felt like a cup final at times towards the end. I'm sure we held the ball in the corner for about 7 minutes!

Lambert did everything right tonight; at one point it was relentless, he made changes and we resisted then went up the other end and scored

Archived