BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Birmingham City At Home

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Their lad should be off grabbed Gomez round the neck and threw him down and seemed to have a kick

Two of ours booked instead

• Moderation Lead

Quite how Jordi Gomez was booked for being thrown to the floor, then Bennett for pointing it out and no Brum player sent off for it I don't know. Abysmal refereeing.

• Backroom

Quite how Jordi Gomez was booked for being thrown to the floor, then Bennett for pointing it out and no Brum player sent off for it I don't know. Abysmal refereeing.

Sounds like standard Championship refereeing to me. God knows where they get these idiots from.

Hold my hands up over Danny Graham - so far I've been totally wrong about him. Still wouldn't break the bank wage wise for him, but done far better for us than I thought he would.

Footballers are idiots. Everyone was just getting ready to wax lyrical about the best first half performance of the season - outclassing, admittedly, a poor Big Club side...

And Gomez inexplicably picks up the ball after a foul leading to handbags that would inevitably see both players booked. He's bossed this game and us now one unlucky tackle away from a red and will now have to watch himself for 45 minutes. What a dummy.

Aside from that - brilliant!

Would be great if we could put a run together over the rest of the season. No reason why not, we're playing low pressure football from now on in and our run in looks pretty easy on paper. Overall another nothing season really but putting a good run together and moving up the league would give some much needed momentum into the close season.

Playing some lovely football at the moment. 2 great finishes and I have developed a huge man-crush on Danny Graham. Him and Watt seem to be on the same page.

Just ended on a sour note as Gomez got booked for being thrown to the floor by 2 dirty brummies.

Archived