BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Ceo For The Rovers?

yoda

If it is a decent appointment and he is given the power to make the big decisions and Lambert is given a decent fighting fund in the Summer maybe , just maybe we could say lessons have been learnt.

Even Abbey might start a Venky's in thread :)

edit: despite the above my money is on Balaji's son (must have finished Uni by now) or Gerald Ratner

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right well lets ignore that Kamy has spoken to Williams several times since he left.

Am I correct in saying that Kamy has never posted on here since Bowyer was sacked?

What's that about? Managers come and go but its the Club we support.

In any case Bowyer was taking us down!

Plus Kamy had been saying for quite a while that Bowyers time was up.

I think Kamy posted what he had been told in good faith and without an agenda but some people still liked to criticise and have pops at people regardless.

Kamy has posted since Bowyer was sacked actually.

Once or twice? And not recently?

Was a good source of info was Kamy but clearly not re Bowyer's sacking.

Anyway, I hope this story is true and that it means another positive decision by the owners.

I can dare to dream can't I?

I expect that the appointment of a competent CEO with the ability to sign players without first needing to wait for approval from India was probably high up on Lambert's 'shopping list' when he agreed to take the job. He can't have been happy with the arrangement of a 'managing director' with no input into transfer policy and no communication with the owners.

Anyone know anything about the big meeting? Has it happened yet? Surely it can't wait much longer than Monday as Lambert needs to be back at Brockhall on Tuesday/Wednesday to welcome back internationals and begin preparations for Saturday.

I expect that the appointment of a competent CEO with the ability to sign players without first needing to wait for approval from India was probably high up on Lambert's 'shopping list' when he agreed to take the job. He can't have been happy with the arrangement of a 'managing director' with no input into transfer policy and no communication with the owners.

Anyone know anything about the big meeting? Has it happened yet? Surely it can't wait much longer than Monday as Lambert needs to be back at Brockhall on Tuesday/Wednesday to welcome back internationals and begin preparations for Saturday.

I hear they were all in the Khyber café at 11.30 on Saturday night.

It was obvious really, there was a fleet of limos outside and a bloke wearing a suit and dark glasses stood at the door with his arms folded. That and the fact that they had run out of garlic naans by 11.50.

It was obvious really, there was a fleet of limos outside and a bloke wearing a suit and dark glasses stood at the door with his arms folded. That and the fact that they had run out of garlic naans by 11.50.

And it was snowing yesterday too!

Khyber Cafe? Is that still open. Recall many a midnight bowl of keema with chapatis back in the 80's. Not to mention the dish of raita

Khyber Cafe? Is that still open. Recall many a midnight bowl of keema with chapatis back in the 80's. Not to mention the dish of raita

Still going strong and best curry in Blackburn

Once or twice? And not recently?

Was a good source of info was Kamy but clearly not re Bowyer's sacking.

Anyway, I hope this story is true and that it means another positive decision by the owners.

I can dare to dream can't I?

Kamy was upset by parsonblue getting abuse for supporting Bowyer. Parson left for a while of course due to that and Kamy felt he was hounded off so stopped posting. I don't really see why its relevant whether Kamy posts on here or not. He posts on twitter and that's where he told me that Williams would never return (certainly not with Venkys) and from what I've heard Williams can't even bear to set foot in the stadium since he left. No difference to a considerable number of fans there then.

As for my own "break" I tried but its lasted about 12 hours. I have obsessions that won't go away and looking at this site is one of them even in past few years. Only planned on 3 weeks anyway just had too many arguments recently. So will try to avoid anything with an objective opinion for a while.

Kamy was upset by parsonblue getting abuse for supporting Bowyer. Parson left for a while of course due to that and Kamy felt he was hounded off so stopped posting. I don't really see why its relevant whether Kamy posts on here or not. He posts on twitter and that's where he told me that Williams would never return (certainly not with Venkys) and from what I've heard Williams can't even bear to set foot in the stadium since he left. No difference to a considerable number of fans there then.

As for my own "break" I tried but its lasted about 12 hours. I have obsessions that won't go away and looking at this site is one of them even in past few years. Only planned on 3 weeks anyway just had too many arguments recently. So will try to avoid anything with an objective opinion for a while.

How about cutting down the number of posts per se. The forum was beginning to look like a Vinjay facebook page. I have no objection to you being on here but it's getting too much at the moment.

Why are you getting hung up on John Williams ?

My post said someone like him, not actually him.

How about cutting down the number of posts per se. The forum was beginning to look like a Vinjay facebook page. I have no objection to you being on here but it's getting too much at the moment.

To be fair I did manage to cut down a bit over past few weeks (aside from past few days there's some in past month when I only posted a couple of times) after saying I would.

Not taking credit but you can't deny activity has gone up since I returned.

To be fair I did manage to cut down a bit over past few weeks (aside from past few days there's some in past month when I only posted a couple of times) after saying I would.

Not taking credit but you can't deny activity my activity has gone up since I returned.

Someone who cares about Rovers and is qualified and experienced in running a football club.

John Williams it is then.

Seriously though, who knows? Just as long as it's not some novice. I'd prefer a forward thinking candidate who wants the club to have a strong relationship with the fans - ideally through the Rovers Trust. Which would probably rule Williams out - even if Venkys made him a grovelling apology.

How about thinking outside the box and getting somebody with experience in the Bundesliga? May even have so ideas about improving the atmosphere - possibly even lobbying for safe standing.

just not anybody from Italy though.. i know that sounds harsh, but there is just something about Italian football and its officials lol

Not taking credit but you can't deny activity has gone up since I returned.

What an arrogant big headed post .

Archived