BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suhail Pasha

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone at Ewood is just waiting for their pay day and Shaw will get paid off just like everyone else.

Rovers were still paying Etuhu, Best and Orr until recently, might still be.

Presume Cheston wrote the lies on the club website:

Due to ongoing other business interests Mr Shaw has found combining the two roles too time-consuming and difficult going forward."

None of them can lie straight in bed, all on the gravy train at the expense of mad owners, the fans and the football club.

I firmly believe in things evening themselves up over time, the clocks ticking for plenty id say.

I have asked Paul Wheelock and he has confirmed that someone from the Telegraph will be at the Tribunal, if the case does go ahead.

When is Paul's last day at the LT?

Any news yet on his replacement?

95% that I'll be in attendance now.

Mark, any news from Cheston about the meeting between Pasha and fans, which he agreed to ask Pasha about?

Looks like the Slasher might have to make a few more savings if Degsy wins his case

https://twitter.com/mrwawild/status/783747338363867136

12th Oct 10am Manchester - Claimant - Mr Derek Shaw Respondent - Blackburn Rovers - Jurisdiction(s) - UDL (unfair dismissal?)

Is this in proceed or none event?

Anybody in court watching?

This guy is Venkys man in the UK we are told yet does he show up at Shelfs court hearing ? If not then why not ?

It was same when the Henning Berg court case hit court, no sign of Shebby Singh at that, who was then here on behalf of the owners.

Pasha was in the country the night the supporters meeting at the club was held, and didn't bother attending, the club saying he wasn't here - but he was!.

He is keeping the lowest of low profiles, and at a meeting with the club at the end of last season, a director told us that Pasha is working under instruction from the owners to do his job and not to talk to people in the media or the supporter base.

Obviously since then, he has been appointed by the club, and Mike Cheston committed to arranging a meeting between supporters and Pasha, an update on this commitment has been sent to the club and we await response.

Cheston will have his head in his hands...

"This wasn't in the budget...first we have to replace letters on the memorial and now these court costs.

Suhail, we need to accelerate operation riverside"

• 1 month later...

Has this brown nosing yes man of a bell end actually said anything since getting his arse licking role ? Or is it all part of The Indian Persil Machine?

Role? What role?

Oh, you mean the verbal confirmation of his employment by the club by Mike Cheston in a compulsory consultation meeting that wasn't minuted and the only record of which is an edited recording/write up in the local media. Still no confirmation of any kind in any official capacity by the club.

How hard can it be to put his name on the website?

Something rotten in the state of Denmark on this one.

Role? What role?

Oh, you mean the verbal confirmation of his employment by the club by Mike Cheston in a compulsory consultation meeting that wasn't minuted and the only record of which is an edited recording/write up in the local media. Still no confirmation of any kind in any official capacity by the club.

How hard can it be to put his name on the website?

Something rotten in the state of Denmark on this one.

isn't his role to be the communication man between the owners and the Rovers board/manager and basically not to be a communication man to the fans?

isn't his role to be the communication man between the owners and the Rovers board/manager and basically not to be a communication man to the fans?

You really have sealed yourself back into that bubble, haven't you.

Plug in and let the matrix wash over you.

Sometimes being a Rovers fan post-2011 feels like...

the-matrix-pods.jpg

You really have sealed yourself back into that bubble, haven't you.

Plug in and let the matrix wash over you.

Sometimes being a Rovers fan post-2011 feels like...

the-matrix-pods.jpg

I'm supporting the club and players. I will always attend games as that what Ive done for 20 years. If you have a problem with that then its your problem not mine.

We all know what the problems are and the owners being the biggest problem.

Oh I'm sorry that I fully enjoyed beating Newcastle and the atmosphere created by the Rovers fans. I forgot thats not allowed on this messageboard.

Archived