BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suhail Pasha

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this fella was our saviour? I don't think I've got the stomach for another barrage of conspiracy theories. But it's pretty obvious something is a tad fishy. I just wish they'd all just trot back to Pune and stick to a sport which is already well versed in making money by questionable means. Just please leave us alone. We've suffered long enough.

Lamberts tenure looks like he came here to do a job and move Rhodes out the door.

not his agenda I don't think. He came to move players on and get the money reinvested in the squad this summer. The problem came when they said Promises? What promises? Money? Ha ha ha. Their agenda and his being very different

not his agenda I don't think. He came to move players on and get the money reinvested in the squad this summer. The problem came when they said Promises? What promises? Money? Ha ha ha. Their agenda and his being very different

Yep, you can bet your life the dosh and profit went straight to Barry

If its the guy i mentioned in my last post he has links to certain agents/companys and links to squire sanders the law firm that was used to advise the V's in the purchase (they also helped the thai prime minister buy city). So if its not him why would a venkys employee have a working relationship with these people if it is him he must have been around near to the time of the takeover? If you already know all this then i appoligise for repeating.

I think this guy needs removing pretty quickly. Most people thought we were rid of the crooks involved in the takeover of the club and it's running for the first 2-3 years, yet it appears we aren't. No wonder the £60 million offered by Seneca was turned down, their works is not yet finished!

This info is pretty easy to find to be honest anyone can get it but this info only stacks up if suhail shaikh

Head of international business venkys (started this job May 2011) is the same pasha at Rovers does anyone know what he looks like?

Yep, you can bet your life the dosh and profit went straight to Barry

Nice tidy profit.

I agree with both JAL and gumboots. The facts are that Lambert was appointed, talk was about rebuilding the squad on the premise of a credible promotion challenge, Rhodes was sold, the fanbase did not riot because they believed it was for the greater good and trusted Lambert's judgement, Venkys stopped speaking to Lambert and any suggestion of funds for a promotion challenge were snuffed out.

If it was deliberate, Venkys - or their advisors - played a blinder. If it wasn't then it worked out financially anyway: Lambert is back out of work, with no compensation package, and the Rhodes money has gone.

Personally I believe that Rhodes was a one-off purchase with a gamble on a return of the fee that was paid. My guess is that it was seperate from all other club business.

• 3 months later...

MG .... Venkys puppet . Pass this on , we know what your puppet masters are doing & yes pasha yet another one owned by dodgy puppet strings . Tell the ones who own your sorry arse to feck off !!!

#venkysout & #anyonewhohastakenapennyofvenkybloodmoneyOut

As far as I'm concerned he is one of them, not whatever title they give him, not Suhail Pasha... He's Venkys. Hopefully it will give us a target to point at during protests now, if he's the go between then he need only hear one message from us.

So this latest mule is finally coming in ? Well damn well show yourself to the fans and stand there and at least give us an idea what's going on instead of hiding in the shadows looking for more ways to turn the thumbscrews.

It was obvious from the word go that they had a specific individual in mind when 'advertising' the role and they were only ever going to entrust a position of this nature to 'one of their own'. They weren't going to allow an outsider to come in and make changes to the club, they only ever listen to their own henchmen.

Its ironic really that the idea Cheston promoted in the summer was of someone who would come in and improve communications from the owners and act as a go between to improve the running of the club and keep supporters in the loop as to what was happening at the club, and yet it seems the man who is getting the job has gone to a great deal of effort to avoid any sort of publicity in the time he's been involved at the club. We know he was interfering behind the scenes from early on last season, possibly earlier. In that minimum 12 month spell he's fired Gary Bowyer, appointed Paul Lambert, overseen Lambert's departure, failed to get answers for Lambert, appointed Owen Coyle and has sat through plummeting crowds, unrest, fan anger, growing numbers of boycotters and protesters and has done zilch.

Not once has he spoken publicly, not once has he put his name to any decisions, and now he's going to be officially employed to help communications at the club?

There's very little he will be able to do with a work permit that he couldn't do without. Yes he'll be able to spend more time in Blackburn and see for himself the state of the club, yet by all accounts he's spent a lot of time around the place since last year anyway. All the other major decisions are made on the other side of the world by people who never visit the UK, so him being employed by the club won't make any difference to that.

Archived