BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Suhail Pasha

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy's seemingly relentless determination to remain anonymous triggers all sorts of alarm bells.

He's now an employee of the club, and by all accounts the only person who has access to the owners, who in turn are the only people who can make decisions, and yet he has chosen to miss tonight's meeting, instead sending the likes of Coar to try and pacify the fans.

Why? What possible reason would he have to miss tonight's meeting?

They led us to believe that the appointment of a middle man would see improved communications in both directions. Now it appears it was all a sham to get him a work permit so he can spend more time behind the scenes doing whatever it is he does at Rovers.

It is incredible that he's been here at least a year and so far has never been photographed, interviewed, spoken to directly, or mentioned in any capacity by the club except in very brief terms by Cheston who has confirmed he's the middle man.

By their own admission he is the main man. The only one who can deliver answers. Yet he's dodged this meeting when he should have been Number 1 on the attendees list.

The only innocent explanation is that he's been told by Venkys that he must not go down the same route as Singh and cause embarrassment by being caught out in interviews etc. That would be fair enough, but doesn't explain the complete lack of info, photos etc. of the bloke.

This guy's seemingly relentless determination to remain anonymous triggers all sorts of alarm bells.

He's now an employee of the club, and by all accounts the only person who has access to the owners, who in turn are the only people who can make decisions, and yet he has chosen to miss tonight's meeting, instead sending the likes of Coar to try and pacify the fans.

Why? What possible reason would he have to miss tonight's meeting?

They led us to believe that the appointment of a middle man would see improved communications in both directions. Now it appears it was all a sham to get him a work permit so he can spend more time behind the scenes doing whatever it is he does at Rovers.

It is incredible that he's been here at least a year and so far has never been photographed, interviewed, spoken to directly, or mentioned in any capacity by the club except in very brief terms by Cheston who has confirmed he's the middle man.

By their own admission he is the main man. The only one who can deliver answers. Yet he's dodged this meeting when he should have been Number 1 on the attendees list.

The only innocent explanation is that he's been told by Venkys that he must not go down the same route as Singh and cause embarrassment by being caught out in interviews etc. That would be fair enough, but doesn't explain the complete lack of info, photos etc. of the bloke.

It might just be Singh !

First questions to Pasha if he ever meets the fans should be "were you involved with the Cresendo agreement with SEM/Venkys?" "What influence do SEM have over the owners?"

Does the answer even matter?

He's here protecting another parties interest in the club probably following on from a long line of suspicious characters. The loudest alarm bell rang with his former Kentaro connection only to reach deafening decibels when its revelled he's a crescendo man and played a part in the takeover ffs !

COME ON it's another huge pish take. Never mind the fact he knows naff all about football and has been described by one or two who've met him as another clown.

He's here protecting another parties interest in the club probably following on from a long line of suspicious characters. The loudest alarm bell rang with his former Kentaro connection only to reach deafening decibels when its revelled he's a crescendo man and played a part in the takeover ffs !

COME ON it's another huge pish take. Never mind the fact he knows naff all about football and has been described by one or two who've met him as another clown.

Sorry, if I've missed something, but wasn't there some suggestion a few weeks ago that this was a different Suhail Pasha? Has it been firmly established now that this is the Crescendo one?

First questions to Pasha if he ever meets the fans should be "were you involved with the Cresendo agreement with SEM/Venkys?" "What influence do SEM have over the owners?"

Why would we ever meet with him? What would it accomplish? What would it change? Would he tell the truth?

Sorry, if I've missed something, but wasn't there some suggestion a few weeks ago that this was a different Suhail Pasha? Has it been firmly established now that this is the Crescendo one?

Remarkable coincidence if not :)

I think Glen mentioned it's him in one of his blogs.

• Backroom

When the fans forum went to India some of us had a chance meeting with a Suhail before getting to Balaji, could be a different one but he seemed to be one of his right hand men.

Haven't read the whole thread but I was told Pasha has been at the Club for some time now, wields all the influence and is staying in a Club property locally.

As I mentioned a while ago he supposedly appointed both Lambert and Cople, the owners never having met either.

Wouldn't have thought there was necessarily anything sinister about him having a low profile generally but if there was a meeting with the fans arranged he should have been there as he is apparently the one calling the shots on the ground as it were.

I genuinely don't know who made the decision to appoint Coyle beyond knowing it was nobody employed at Ewood.

I believe credit for successfully tempting Warnock goes to Cheston and the uncredit for not appointing Warnock might be with an agent.

Yes Pasha was the driving force behind binning Bowyer (and several others who were non-performers) and securing Lambert et al but Pasha was himself almost certainly undermined in Blackburn (but saw the back of Shaw at the right time) then got left "up the creek without a paddle" by Pune. That said, some of his relationships with agents are troubling which is probably an understatement- some say he is naive in that regard, some say he knows exactly what he is doing.

The more I hear about Lambert's departure, the more worrying it seems.

Can you please explain and tell us about what you hear about Lambert's departure?

Thanks in Advance

• Backroom

Tom - it's the same one we met.

Can't say I remember too much about him but seems he's been around a good while.

Won't go down well here but I will say he seemed about the most switched on person we spoke to and did seem to understand the concerns raised. Hope he can now act on things

Archived