BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

Well done for the dogged determination to see this through despite the petty interventions (and some derision and ridicule from our own) of a few. I think it has the best message there could have been. Anybody who doesn't know the whole story only needs to look at that and where we are now.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Elton John a legitimate target for guerilla tactics during his concert ? Surely would make worldwide news

pull his plug and play venkysout video on his big screen. Anonymous style

drone attack

fire flares onto stage from nearby

stop concert and make elton throw a diva strop and leave. worldwide venky embarassment

Hello,

First post on here, I post on The Rovers facebook page under the name Brett Guevara.

My idea of a worthy protest would be full pitch invasion, cuffing ourselves to goal posts, flooding pitch with pro Jack Walker leaflets and on the other side explicit allegations against Venkys, Anderson/Kentro and other @#/?s. I would also suggest targeting the homes of Pasha, Coar, Cheston and others. Too early to target senior.

I also think we need to target the FA offices, out them on the back foot.

Surely we have IT people who can hack into club emails/accounts or that of ex staff??

Listening devices are notoriously simple to set up, surely one could be "dropped" during a stadium tour??

We need drastic action now, otherwise our club will die very soon.

On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, AndyW said:

Is Elton John a legitimate target for guerilla tactics during his concert ? Surely would make worldwide news

pull his plug and play venkysout video on his big screen. Anonymous style

drone attack

fire flares onto stage from nearby

stop concert and make elton throw a diva strop and leave. worldwide venky embarassment

Yes! This is a great idea!!!

Just now, The Militant said:

Hello,

First post on here, I post on The Rovers facebook page under the name Brett Guevara.

My idea of a worthy protest would be full pitch invasion, cuffing ourselves to goal posts, flooding pitch with pro Jack Walker leaflets and on the other side explicit allegations against Venkys, Anderson/Kentro and other @#/?s. I would also suggest targeting the homes of Pasha, Coar, Cheston and others. Too early to target senior.

I also think we need to target the FA offices, out them on the back foot.

Surely we have IT people who can hack into club emails/accounts or that of ex staff??

Listening devices are notoriously simple to set up, surely one could be "dropped" during a stadium tour??

We need drastic action now, otherwise our club will die very soon.

Haha that would definitely take it too the next level Jesus. Listening device in Ewood though? Doubt you'll hear anything interesting, nobody in the club has any idea what goes through the head of those in India. 

Welcome the aptly named militant. I suggest you skim read some threads pal. Don't get me wrong I love your enthusiasm and passion. We are struggling to get people to watch the first 18 minutes of a game on the concourse of the stand so you might struggle to get people to bug ewood , hack the fa computer systems and handcuff themselves to the goalposts :D

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

Welcome the aptly named militant. I suggest you skim read some threads pal. Don't get me wrong I love your enthusiasm and passion. We are struggling to get people to watch the first 18 minutes of a game on the concourse of the stand so you might struggle to get people to bug ewood , hack the fa computer systems and handcuff themselves to the goalposts :D

There must be people willing to plant listening devices. I would suggest that this is far easier than many may think. Hacking computer accounts etc is beyond me however surely we have people who would find this to be a piece of cake??

10 minutes ago, The Militant said:

ere must be people willing to plant list ening devices. I would suggest that this is far easier than many may think. Hacking computer accounts etc is beyond me however surely we have people who would find this to be a piece of cake??

You get and plant a listening device and i Will happily pay for your Ewood Tour. I will even Pick You up and drop you back off

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

You get and plant a listening device and i Will happily pay for your tour Ewood Tour. I will evrn Pick You up and drop you back off

Nice one, I'm up in Aberdeen :-) They are relatively cheap on sites like ebay.

Whatever action we take must be within the law of the UK we can't target individuals houses or use the tactics that Venky's used as that would be sicking to their level. What we can do is unite a fan base, create an awareness together, get individuals who are graphic designers, others who are marketers, social media experts and target venky's where it hurts. Send out messages from a united from other than having BRFCAG, WAR, or any other group we need one group uniting everyone under one name. (No offence to WAR, or BRFCAG I just believe having one group united would help our cause)

I remember not long ago we had the Rovers flag that more or less covered the whole of the Blackburn End.

I know when John Newsham was SM and the powers that be tried to ban flags and banners because they had to be fire cert approved but surely we can recreate that huge flag again with Venkys Out etc 

it cant be a that much of a problem to get it in the gates....

Ive contacted a few media outlets again (Independent, Aljazeera and RT) asking them to look at what info we have and consider doing a huge investigation. Might not lead to anything but the latter two at least should be tempted due to what they are all about,

Now that would be awesome and I suppose I should give you some credit to militant for planting the seed. Imagine venkys out on the big screen mid game live on sky or even better against manure on the BBC. Especially with worldwide audience united get. Or an anonymous style video. Scoreboard fans united 1 venkys 0. Over to the IT crowd

6 minutes ago, roverstdt said:

Whatever action we take must be within the law of the UK we can't target individuals houses or use the tactics that Venky's used as that would be sicking to their level. What we can do is unite a fan base, create an awareness together, get individuals who are graphic designers, others who are marketers, social media experts and target venky's where it hurts. Send out messages from a united from other than having BRFCAG, WAR, or any other group we need one group uniting everyone under one name. (No offence to WAR, or BRFCAG I just believe having one group united would help our cause)

I think the time for law abiding action has ran thin. Its time to test the law ;-) I don't encourage violence but everything else is fair game.

Militant - find that radar ping and duck under it! Loose lips sink ships and careless talk costs lives.

That said, the tunnel from the River Darwen culvert behind the Riverside to the trapdoor under the penalty spot at the Darwen End is nearing completion...good job it wasn't found when it took out the under soil heating system a few weeks back....

6 hours ago, The Militant said:

I think the time for law abiding action has ran thin. Its time to test the law ;-) I don't encourage violence but everything else is fair game.

Hopefully there's a few Rovers fans around that are Scientologists, the masters of things like that.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 0:25 AM, onlyonejackwalker said:

There is a Venky owned chicken processing plant in Preston off Deepdale Road. The smell can be horrendous. 200 Rovers fans blocking gates would be recounted in Pune the same day.

Is there really??

Archived