BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest Ideas...

I cannot bring myself to but tickets for the Blackpool match, n matter how cheap they make them.....

1/3 to Rovers (Venkys)
1/3 to Blackpool (Oyston)
1/3 to the FA

Three bodies that show what is so wrong about football in 2017, unfit and improper owners deemed fit and proper by The FA

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Bowyer send off, can be done outside the ground. He will be arriving and leaving, so for those who don't want to go in, he will still get the thanks he deserves.

Bowyer send off???? are you having a laugh??/

Jesus H- a send off for a bang ordinary guy who was a glorified PE teacher stood on the touch line earning £10k a week. I can think of more deserving causes than him!

Bowyer send off???? are you having a laugh??/

Jesus H- a send off for a bang ordinary guy who was a glorified PE teacher stood on the touch line earning £10k a week. I can think of more deserving causes than him!

Very harsh, kept us up, 11yrs at the club, did his best under those Pune rats.

He has my respect, but I won't be going to the game.

Very harsh, kept us up, 11yrs at the club, did his best under those Pune rats.

He has my respect, but I won't be going to the game.

Kept us up? We were receiving parachute payments at the time and desperately needed promotion from a very poor league. He was also allowed to bring in around 35 players of his own choice to help him along the way, while having to sell very few, if any of the players he wanted to keep.

Kept us up Gav?

The local rag and local radio station is sitting back waiting to be told what to do by the club. Just as soon as Marshall goes and we bring in a freebie and a loan with his wages the suddenly the Senior interviews will appear along with a bucket load of propaganda from the questions they are given to them by the clubs PR man.

Pathetic.

They've managed to milk almost an entire month of 'headlines' out of the Marshall transfer saga. The source of it all seems to have been Nixon writing about 3 lines in The Sun.

The part that really takes the mick is when they start speculating on who Coyle will bring in using the 'windfall' we get from the Olsson sell-on fee and Marshall's alleged £1 million+ transfer (really £500k). They know as well as their readers do that money won't be reinvested and writing stories about potential signings using that cash is just lazy and futile.

They've managed to milk almost an entire month of 'headlines' out of the Marshall transfer saga. The source of it all seems to have been Nixon writing about 3 lines in The Sun.

The part that really takes the mick is when they start speculating on who Coyle will bring in using the 'windfall' we get from the Olsson sell-on fee and Marshall's alleged £1 million+ transfer (really £500k). They know as well as their readers do that money won't be reinvested and writing stories about potential signings using that cash is just lazy and futile.

I take it Nixon doesn't know about the problems with the undersoil heating?

He can't see much out of Coyles backside.

It is no wonder that reporters love Coyle, let him speak for 30 seconds and you have 10000 words, the fact that 95% of it is drivel matters not, it fills column inches and radio segments in no time at all.

Is there a organised protest for the FA match? Can someone please say what WAR has planned for the rest of this season?

We (the BRFC Action Group) are liaising with Blackpool and the police, and have been since Wednesday regarding a demonstration for the game. We have had a series of discussions and non-stop dialogue with both the Tangerine Knights and the Blackpool Supporters Trust and the public release of the plans is imminent this morning.

That is where we are at the moment, hopefully someone from the other organisations under the WAR umbrella will feedback their progress to help answer your question

We (the BRFC Action Group) are liaising with Blackpool and the police, and have been since Wednesday regarding a demonstration for the game. We have had a series of discussions and non-stop dialogue with both the Tangerine Knights and the Blackpool Supporters Trust and the public release of the plans is imminent this morning.

That is where we are at the moment, hopefully someone from the other organisations under the WAR umbrella will feedback their progress to help answer your question

Mark, I sincerely hope that this is a joint protest boycott with no question of anyone going into the stadium.

#OperationEmptyEwood

I think WAR have declared PEACE (Please Everyone Accept Club's Extinction). There are plans for a 'kick-around' with t'Rao's in No Mans Land (Accrington) to mark the end of hostilities.

• Backroom

Mark, I sincerely hope that this is a joint protest boycott with no question of anyone going into the stadium.

#OperationEmptyEwood

Andy, while this would be ideal, I should emphasise that any abuse of those going to the game is just plain wrong.

Not everyone has reached their breaking point yet.

What about ( tin hat on ) FANS IN, VENKYS OUT. Last home game of the season we try and fill ewood before the inevitable attendance decline next season. Everyone takes a red cards with this message on. End of the game centre circle/sit in protest. What better way to show the world what they have done to this wonderful club and how many people have actually been affected/disillusioned. What better way to show potential investors what is possible and the potential this club has with the right people. THE WE WANT OUR CLUB BACK/TAKING BACK EWOOD protest. I know I know...Not a penny more. I shall crawl back under my rock

What about ( tin hat on ) FANS IN, VENKYS OUT. Last home game of the season we try and fill ewood before the inevitable attendance decline next season. Everyone takes a red cards with this message on. End of the game centre circle/sit in protest. What better way to show the world what they have done to this wonderful club and how many people have actually been affected/disillusioned. What better way to show potential investors what is possible and the potential this club has with the right people. I know I know...Not a penny more. I shall crawl back under my rock

put your tin hat on

not a penny more !!

Venkys go first

Then we can fill Ewood

I miss abbey. He would have give it me harder than that Andy lad 😅. Like I said before I understand your stance. It's admirable in alot of ways if you are a genuine boycotter who will be back when they leave and do the protests not just use it as an excuse like to many. Do I understand why you make the stance.. absolutely. Will it help with the overall aim of getting rid of venkys ( just one game remember) absolutely not. Peace ( drops microphone 😎)

I miss abbey. He would have give it me harder than that Andy lad 😅. Like I said before I understand your stance. It's admirable in alot of ways if you are a genuine boycotter who will be back when they leave and do the protests not just use it as an excuse like to many. Do I understand why you make the stance.. absolutely. Will it help with the overall aim of getting rid of venkys ( just one game remember) absolutely not. Peace ( drops microphone 😎)

Abbey is more hateful of the fact Venkys have stopped him doing what he loves but his principled stance is correct.

I can laugh about it but Abbey is slightly more bitter thats all.

I will be protesting outside the ground on Saturday. I was also outside the ground fot the 1875 Wolves protest with Abbs plus 3 other comitted boycotters.

I started going in 79 and will be back with season ticket the minute they go.

But for now I will boycott and I know it wont force them out but they aint getting a penny more of my hard earned cash. 😘😘

Something to consider. The possibility of a replay. If after the game this is the scenario and both sets of fans are already together will there be a brainstorm in a pub later ? Should there possibly be a time and place in case of this eventuality ?

Archived