BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Monday: New Manager And Other Stuff

If they didn't expect to spend this sort of money then why did they buy a bloody football club!?!?! If they don't like it then look to sell it.

these people are grade a dicks they thought lambert would take them up

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to suck the toffee pennies but they are my favourites.

You don't pay the full wages of players on loan. The parent club pays some or even most of it

I start off with a suck but then get drawn into chewing them, then the b***ards get stuck in my back teeth.

He may well have done given a budget, but not in the short period of time he's been here with no investment, the squad he inherited and only a freebie transfer window.

Yet in your own words a new appointment gives you hope. I'm intrigued how people you class as being "grade a dicks" can make an appointment which gives you hope.

Just for the record, I'm not trying to be smart (it's not one of my strong points). I'm actually very envious of you. I wish I could feel that hope.

new manager ,last one full of @#/? the hope comes in blue and white halfes ewood park bolton road need i go on COME ON ROVERS

how much do you think the january window cost rovers loan fees agants fees and wages for 7 players bennet and ward cost 750,000 wages for graham and gomez 75,000 per week

No way were they paying 75k pwk for the loans of Graham and Gomez, most likely we were covering half their Sunderland wages. In any case the savings on Rhodes wages which would already have been budgeted for would have covered their whack.

No way were they paying 75k pwk for the loans of Graham and Gomez, most likely we were covering half their Sunderland wages. In any case the savings on Rhodes wages which would already have been budgeted for would have covered their whack.

Highly likely we'd of been paying 25% of their Sunderland wage

What we really want to hear on Monday is that he Vs have gone. The rest is detail after that. Any manager announcement while the current regime is in charge is a total waste of time and is bound to fail.

Vs out!

HIGHLY TRUE FACT PEOPLE TAKING @#/? AGENTS, venkys stoped it there was no get out claues he was sacked just looked better on his cv

So Venkys sacked him and we now have to pay out another two year contract ? @#/? he was only ever here on a short term deal with a view to extending it.

If he's picking up people for their number of posts he's going to love Abbey :)

Some of us have been here for years. I thought he was trying to catch up overnight. Bless.

Seems a nice chap. These Friends of the Quiet Philanthropists usually are though, apparently.

Archived