BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Monday: New Manager And Other Stuff

It's me, just got the email from Pune, I can pick from Gav, Stuart, Leonard, Chaddy, Preston Blue or Abbey as second in command, I wanted all of them, but me budget is £50 first week rising to the minimum Pune wage in week three, 50p. I've said we'll think about it?

Then again there's Bob and Dave Brent, and bugger, all of us here, with the odd exception, that love our club - I'll arrange a meet!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's me, just got the email from Pune, I can pick from Gav, Stuart, Leonard, Chaddy, Preston Blue or Abbey as second in command, I wanted all of them, but me budget is £50 first week rising to the minimum Pune wage in week three, 50p. I've said we'll think about it?

Then again there's Bob and Dave Brent, and bugger, all of us here, with the odd exception, that love our club - I'll arrange a meet!

Make sure it is in Pune, you will need a lead lined bag for the return trip

Do they do interviews ? I thought they were blindfolded and just stuck a pin in the list !

I think so.

Or so called formal chat.

Think Hill would be best choice atm. Experience, knows talent from the lower leagues, bring through academy players

I think so.

Or so called formal chat.

Think Hill would be best choice atm. Experience, knows talent from the lower leagues, bring through academy players

I think he's the best of the up and coming lower league managers. The guys with more experience at our level won't come after Lambert's experience here.

I think he's the best of the up and coming lower league managers. The guys with more experience at our level won't come after Lambert's experience here.

That also now has become a problem has manager's all talk to one another.. Imagine asking PL his advice on BRFC..

BTW hill was a failure at Barnsley but after speaking to a friend over there it was wrong job at the wrong time due to infighting behind the scenes So I wouldn't look to much into that

Clement anyone?

An odd one as he wasn't at Derby for long but did really well and obviously hasn't managed anywhere else. So who knows if he can do it again, or over a longer period of time.

I'd prefer Rowett, Grayson, Warburton or even someone like Wilder tbh. I know we've no chance of getting 75% of those names btw.

• Backroom

It's only a couple of day's since they were still compiling a short list and stating there's no rush.

I can't see a manager being announced next week.

If we had normal owners, sure, but not this lot. Normally what they say and what they do are completely different things...

I've been told that Holloway plays golfing on Shaw Hill in Chorley, I presumed he was local.

Quite a lot of football people non local play there when they're passing through and Holloway is up and down the country doing his commentating. Maybe he still has a gaff up here somewhere.

Archived