• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of my point but seriously: dunn or Coyle?

Berg or Coyle?

Appleton or Coyle?

Bowyer or Coyle?

Unknkown youth coach with right agent or Coyle?

Lambert was the odd One out...(and didn't exactly set the world alight looking att it from afar)

Unknown gambles or a gamble on a proven loser and Rovers hater with direct connections to the con men involved in our down fall.

It's a tough one ! Probably just more propaganda anyway as we welcome Irvine as caretaker for the foreseeable.

Pains me to say this but I would take Coyle over Joyce if those were the only two options,

Unfortunately your right had success at Burnley failed at Bolton was doing OK at Wigan compared to Joyces no championship experience whatsoever if these are the best we can do we're really looking at the dregs

I'm keen mate. Just let me know where you need me!

Thought it was a done deal with Joyce according to the Oracle

Where's Moyes at btw

Coyle lives in Langho. It would take 4 cars parked strategically to block him in on the day of his press conference. If it comes to it...

He may well have heard of taxis. Or have a friend that drives. Or have £1.80 for the bus. Regardless I like your thinking.

Unfortunately your right had success at Burnley failed at Bolton was doing OK at Wigan compared to Joyces no championship experience whatsoever if these are the best we can do we're really looking at the dregs

Where's Moyes at btw

Zzzzzzzzzz you bored with it being half term? Ask your mum if she can take you for an ice cream pal

Where's Moyes at btw

Another strange and sad post from yourself. Have you still not worked out who Mani knows/works?

Heard a rumour yesterday that it was Russell Slades to lose. Warnock's demands were ridiculous so that ruled him out.

Zzzzzzzzzz you bored with it being half term? Ask your mum if she can take you for an ice cream pal

Hook line and sinker...

You make a rod for your own back fella keep up the condescending rubbish

I still say out of the possibilities and disregarding Warnock as it won't happen then Joyce is the one worth a shot.

He's as likely to fail as the rest but with a teeny tiny miniscule shot at making it as a manager.

Why would he be better than Irvine though? If we had signed Irvine originally when we signed Lambert, we would have said "good appointment".

Because we got Lambert with Irvine as no.2 we though something big was happening so now Irvine seems a step down.

He is in a way but not compared to that bloody list of no-hopers.

For the record I want Warnock but know it won't happen.

Another strange and sad post from yourself. Have you still not worked out who Mani knows/works for

The same guy who categorically stated he's no contact within the club

If he didn't come across so condescending and sure then he'd get more respect

As for the post about blocking someone's car in he really showed himself up if he work's in a certain industry

The same guy who categorically stated he's no contact within the club

If he didn't come across so condescending and sure then he'd get more respect

As for the post about blocking someone's car in he really showed himself up if he work's in a certain industry

Yeah he left with the previous regime. As for showing themselves up, you were just bragging about getting condescending response off him.

If you don't like what he posts, don'e believe it then ignore it. Don't chase him off the board for the 99% off us who realise that the info/snippets he provides is with the best of intentions.

Happens to anyone on here he manages to get bits of info, weird jealousy occurs from some. Lost several quality posters this way.

Yeah he left with the previous regime. As for showing themselves up, you were just bragging about getting condescending response off him.

If you don't like what he posts, don'e believe it then ignore it. Don't chase him off the board for the 99% off us who realise that the info/snippets he provides is with the best of intentions.

Happens to anyone on here he manages to get bits of info, weird jealousy occurs from some. Lost several quality posters this way.

As stated his post about blocking coyles car very unprofessional

Yes Craigs left

Coyle is an excellent motivator, the football he played at Burnley was more gung-ho more than anything, however he made the players and the rest of the club feel 'united'.

Burnley fans were disapponted after he left because he made himself the figurehead of the club. He talked of building a legacy, following an ethos of recruiting young, hungry players and looking to the long term stability of the club. Then he left for Bolton and took all the coaching staff with him and signed the players he was going to sign for Burnley - Holden, Weiss and Jack Wiltshire. Players who might (...might) have secured survival.

He was doing a great job.

But it's his record afterwards that's ropey - he had resources at Bolton but took them down and at Wigan he had very little impact and failed.

He will tow the party line, he won't complain publicly, he will lift morale, he will bring attacking football... But looking at his previous records, I think there are much better options.

I think it was Kamy that said Pasha expected a decision early last week so interviews must have been done then, but clearly there has been a delay potentially due to advice from elsewhere.

If that is the case then I guess it could be that someone might be influencing them to look towards the likes of Coyle.

Coyle has the potential to be the most hated Rovers manager of all time if he got the job, more so than Kean as he already has that head start of being an ex dingle.

Coyle is an excellent motivator, the football he played at Burnley was more gung-ho more than anything, however he made the players and the rest of the club feel 'united'.

Burnley fans were disapponted after he left because he made himself the figurehead of the club. He talked of building a legacy, following an ethos of recruiting young, hungry players and looking to the long term stability of the club. Then he left for Bolton and took all the coaching staff with him and signed the players he was going to sign for Burnley - Holden, Weiss and Jack Wiltshire. Players who might (...might) have secured survival.

But it's his record afterwards that's ropey - he had resources at Bolton but took them down and at Wigan he had very little impact and failed.

He will tow the party line, he won't complain publicly, he will lift morale, he will bring attacking football... But looking at his previous records, I think there are much better options.

I know for a fact that he was talking to Celtic on the morning of the play off final. Ignoring the football side of things, but his links to Kentaro and his questionable moral fibre would not be a good mix.

He won't lift the morale of the supporters & won't be accepted by many.

It was clearly a joke about not wanting Coyle. Anyway, back to the new manager.

TBH whoever we get they'll need as much support as possible because they'll be really up against it.. Being a Rovers fan is very difficult and frustrating thanks to these charlatans..

Back in the day at least we could vent our anger on nuttall St against the board remember the home defeat by Shrewsbury prior to the Liverpool away replay

Without rumours,snippets idle gossip and the like this board would have been dead for the last seven days...and most of the summer.

People should remember exactly what this place is..a messageboard,where people get to message what they think ..what the ve heard... what they think they ve heard.

Thats what makes the place interesting...the posters.

The Burnley fans I know don't have much good to say about him. He doesn't impress me either but then beggars can't be choosers. I'm getting sick of the length of time this is getting dragged out too

I know for a fact that he was talking to Celtic on the morning of the play off final. Ignoring the football side of things, but his links to Kentaro and his questionable moral fibre would not be a good mix.

I don't think they offered him the job though... And he did whole David Brent thing and announced he turned it down.

The day he left Burnley with mounting speculation of him joining Bolton he ducked the post match press conference saying he had to go to Scotlsnd to see his mum leaving this assistant to answer the questions.

TBH whoever we get they'll need as much support as possible because they'll be really up against it.. Being a Rovers fan is very difficult and frustrating thanks to these charlatans..

Back in the day at least we could vent our anger on nuttall St against the board remember the home defeat by Shrewsbury prior to the Liverpool away replay

I agree. There is no "target" so to speak. They will still have people in the ground who report back, so pressure in the ground should still be applied.

Archived