• Gareth Ainsworth
    • Alan Irvine
    • Paul Jewell
    • Phil Parkinson
    • Uwe Rosler

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I have no problem with the Burnley link. Coyle never played for them and Joyce is hardly a Burnley legend.

Coyle is a busted flush with dodgy connections and Joyce is a failed manager from another era. That's what puts me off.

I do agree with you about McLeish though. Not saying I want him but he does have a decent track record in the Championship.

You mention Joyce from another era, buy happy to take on McLeish. Imo he is just as much from another era. If we want to go that route, we might as well ring up Hoddle, Souness or Curbishley

What baffles me is why on earth wait so long with appointing the man between the club and venkys? The first sensible thing would had been appointing a football director and then the football director appoint the manager. They have to work together and they must sync. Everything is so second rate at the moment....

What baffles me is why on earth wait so long with appointing the man between the club and venkys? The first sensible thing would had been appointing a football director and then the football director appoint the manager. They have to work together and they must sync. Everything is so second rate at the moment....

It's clear to me that we have a control freak at Ewood and I'm guessing it's the woman with the sideburns.

You mention Joyce from another era, buy happy to take on McLeish. Imo he is just as much from another era. If we want to go that route, we might as well ring up Hoddle, Souness or Curbishley

You have mixed up to the two separate points I was making.

Also, McLeish has managed far more recently than Joyce, (& Souness & Hoddle), and has had success in the Championship.

I must stress, I don't want McLeish, but he is one of the least terrible on an awful list in my opinion.

To her defence.

burnt child shuns the fire

Firstly, defence?? There is no defence.

Secondly, what fire is she shunning? Rumour is that she is still listening to advisors from the same stock as before. When they do get somebody, who tells them how it is, they don't listen. Hunt, Lambert, Seneca. They are listening to all the wrong people and ignoring all of the right ones.

This is getting beyond stupid now.. No manager no board lack of players.. We're destined for league one

Coyle or worse Joyce maybe the ones to take us down

Coyles training methods are a joke btbf gets a team spirit which may just keep us up

To her defence is probably bad wording from me. What I mean is that I can understand that she is a Control freak being fooled earlier ( if that is the case ).

If the owner of a pet shop fell pray to a con artist, would they react by ignoring advice from the RSPCA?

Control freak is probably right. It would explain the micro management to the point that important decisions take months.

I genuinely think, as others have said, that with the season being over, they think that they have time to burn.

Exactly the same here mate. Coyle is completely clueless. The lads liked him but laugh at him as he gives them another 3 days off. Playing head tennis for a bag of doughnuts on a Friday....I was speaking to a member of their current coaching set up a couple of weeks ago following their promotion.

Graeme Barrow by any chance Wigans Mr untouchable who hisself is regarded as a joke at Wigan

Before you come out with stupid childish comments my links and information out of wigan are very reliable

The only thing in coyles favour he can get team spirit going

If the owner of a pet shop fell pray to a con artist, would they react by ignoring advice from the RSPCA?

Control freak is probably right. It would explain the micro management to the point that important decisions take months.

I genuinely think, as others have said, that with the season being over, they think that they have time to burn.

Hasnt media reported that she is a Control freak earlier ? A Control freak and Besserwisser Without a Clue is the worst thing that exists.

I cant fathom why they are taking so much time on this appointment. Only thing I know is it kills me and I really wanna go to Ewood next season, but I know I should avoid it.

Graeme Barrow by any chance Wigans Mr untouchable who hisself is regarded as a joke at Wigan

Before you come out with stupid childish comments my links and information out of wigan are very reliable

What team ? We ain't got one ;)

What team ? We ain't got one ;)

😁 we have currently 14 including two goalies and a injured full back

I'm sure Coyle can bring in some former sem colleagues lol

What an absolute shambles we've become

As for certain posters championing the likes of Joyce FFS I'm beginning to believe we're worse than Blackpool

Haha MY comments are 'stupid' and 'childish'??? Wow

The answer is no. Not Graeme Barrow. But if your contacts are as good as you say then everything I've said re Coyle will resonate with you and maybe we can move on from your boring mud slinging. As adults.

Is this the idea then? Bring in Coyle and then use a certain agency to fill up the ranks? Haven't we been down that route before? And didn't it end in relegation?

You couldn't make it up, could you?

If Coyle does get the job, then it seems we have just come full circle.

Is this the idea then? Bring in Coyle and then use a certain agency to fill up the ranks? Haven't we been down that route before? And didn't it end in relegation?

Please don't. The idea that Plan A is back on is frightening.

But is there any money in it anymore? Surely we aren't going to see small transfer fees for Potential Gems and huge agents fees, when Lambert could have got better deals and better footballers?

It will be interesting to see the agents fees when they are next published.

Archived