BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

It really is a funny old game isn't it? There was a time when this asymmetrical headed man was being talked about as a replacement for Arsene Wenger. Just shows how reputations can be over hyped I suppose. For me half of any appointment is luck. Sometimes it clicks and sometimes it doesn't. But it's a clubs responsibility to ensure they do all they can to get their 50% as right as they can. Sadly for us I think we're really relying on 100% luck.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No to Coyle Joyce slade etc

We need someone with a bit of money nous who just may keep us up

This is how far we've fallen under these clowns yet a lot of fans are grateful including certain posters on here

No to Coyle Joyce slade etc

We need someone with a bit of money nous who just may keep us up

This is how far we've fallen under these clowns yet a lot of fans are grateful including certain posters on here

Who?? I havent seen anyone on this thread that is grateful to be linked with Owen Coyle

youd think with all this waiting it'll be worth it.

imagine them leaving it so long then getting someone poor in, imagine the seething from all sides, they will surely realise that.

Realise !

OK, so you have been in the shower and missed the last 5 years,

don't worry you will soon be back to reality.

Things are going to get very ugly. Coyle is going to be the manager and that means i personally won't be going to ewood. You have to wonder if you add all this up, is this why they won't sell the club? Clearly it's not their decision to make!

Things are going to get very ugly. Coyle is going to be the manager and that means i personally won't be going to ewood. You have to wonder if you add all this up, is this why they won't sell the club? Clearly it's not their decision to make!

Things are not going to get ugly, the fans don't have the bottle Makey.

Coyle won't get the gig, but even so you should be nowhere near the club until those rats from Pune sod off, and thats goes for everyone else thats thinking of going next season.

#venkysout

They've had a stake in it all along as far as I'm concerned. Just look how involved they all were at first, that kind of stuff doesn't go away over night with all the money involved. Who knows what deal was thrashed out behind closed doors in Zurich and Pune.

Out of interest does anyone know where in Langho coyle lives/lived? I'm guessing it's one of the bigger houses down whitehalge lane or northcote road towards brockhall rather than the smaller houses near that spar or the station.

I read the article and a thought occurred to me. Whelan suggests it was strange that he refused to start the player Espinoza. I wonder if the player he kept selecting in place of Espinoza at the time was a SEM Kentaro listed player and Espinoza wasn't? Increase the value of SEM listed players. Given Coyle is part of the SEM machine i wouldn't be surprised this is not happening on a grander scale, in fact they could probably get away with it a lot more outside of the EPL.

Out of interest does anyone know where in Langho coyle lives/lived? I'm guessing it's one of the bigger houses down whitehalge lane or northcote road towards brockhall rather than the smaller houses near that spar or the station.

Big house at the top of Northcote Road, just before you get to the roundabout.

already been said

Archived