BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't it Oldjamfan that said Irvine and Coyle knew each other from Glasgow? I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong of course.....

Yes but that's all I said. They lived on the same estate and their families will know each other. I have no idea what their footballing relationship may have ever been (apart from I think they both kick with the same foot - folk from Glasgow will understand that one)

Yes but that's all I said. They lived on the same estate and their families will know each other. I have no idea what their footballing relationship may have ever been (apart from I think they both kick with the same foot - folk from Glasgow will understand that one)

Spectacles testicles wallet watch

Allardyce and K**n new each other once!

I'm not sure what your point is. I was simply clarifying something I'd said ages ago for K-Hod's benefit.

No point being made, just a comment that sometimes in football, people work together who don't see eye to eye. No dig being made or offence being caused I hope, as certainly none intended.

The wheels on Venky FC bus go round and round and round ...

There were 4 venkys sitting on the wall, there were 4 venkys sitting on the wall, if one rovers fan were to throw a grenade at the wall, there would be no venkys and no blooming wall

No point being made, just a comment that sometimes in football, people work together who don't see eye to eye. No dig being made or offence being caused I hope, as certainly none intended.

No, none whatsoever mate, I just wondered what you were getting at, that's all. The context of "knowing each other" was a bit different in the Coyle/Irvine case (which is what my original post ages ago was pointing out), Allardyce and Kean simply worked together briefly (although I bet Sam wishes he'd never hired the snake!) whereas Coyle and Irvine actually came from the same neck of the woods and their families lived near each other. So they had a shared history away from football.

From seeing their playing styles at previous clubs I never thought they'd actually marry it together on the training ground. The way he's talking it sounds like Coyle is after all out attack, which is worrying. Irvine seems far more conservative in his approach on the field.

No, none whatsoever mate, I just wondered what you were getting at, that's all. The context of "knowing each other" was a bit different in the Coyle/Irvine case (which is what my original post ages ago was pointing out), Allardyce and Kean simply worked together briefly (although I bet Sam wishes he'd never hired the snake!) whereas Coyle and Irvine actually came from the same neck of the woods and their families lived near each other. So they had a shared history away from football.

No worries cheers for the info.

Not too sure if anyone else has had this,or is aware of it, but I had an E Mail from the club today. The E Mail was inviting me to a Q & A session with Coyle, that is taking place on 12th July in the Red Rose suite from 8.00am to 9.30am. The E Mail suggests that they are extending the invite to people who have purchased corporate hospitality in the past.

Who they have invited up to now, I do not know, but there is no mention of cost, so I am assuming it is free. I am not attending by the way, but thought it was worth a mention.

Archived