BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#bepositive #thinkpositive hate changes nothing and spreads like a virus.

It is possible to be against the venkys ownership without resorting to being hateful and negative about everything.

P.s.

Who's the child that keeps deleting my posts, just because i dont have the hateful mind set and general outlook as certain others on here, are different outlooks not allowrd on here no more?

• Moderation Lead

#bepositive #thinkpositive hate changes nothing and spreads like a virus.

It is possible to be against the venkys ownership without resorting to being hateful and negative about everything.

P.s.

Whos thw child that keeps deleting my posts, just because i dont have the hateful mind set of certain others on here, are different outlooks not allowrd on here no more?

It's me, there was no need for all the arguing. I'm not a child by the way. The one above is fine, and oh, what's that, it's not been hidden? :tu:

funny how fans hate coyle and im never going again if he is appointed and now a bit of venkywashing and hail the messiah.

How is an article in the Daily Record going to influence Rovers supporters?

Who was previously vowing not to go to games with Coyle in charge and is now hailing him the messiah?

Propaganda.

Aimed at whom? Celtic fans?

Some people should really get a grip. No one gains anything positive from listening to or being negative internet warriors. Accept that our manager is Owen Coyle and get behind him. If he has failed miserably in 6 months, then we can start the talks about Coyles failings. FFS.

• Moderation Lead

Must admit I've not seen anyone on here softening their stance re boycotting.

Those that are boycotting are adamant that they still are and conversely, those that are still going, won't be driven away by Venky's.

Seems fair enough to me as long as everyone can be tolerant of each other without name calling.

Well it's been a while but we certainly have a new spin doctor in the building. I remember when he was at Burnley working hand in hand with Alister Campbell on that score, it was painful.

Also the Daily Record, when was the last time they took such a big interest in BRFC............. :o

Must admit I've not seen anyone on here softening their stance re boycotting.

Those that are boycotting are adamant that they still are and conversely, those that are still going, won't be driven away by Venky's.

Seems fair enough to me as long as everyone can be tolerant of each other without name calling.

Er I give you Chaddy for starters

Archived