BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] No To Coyle

I read the article and a thought occurred to me. Whelan suggests it was strange that he refused to start the player Espinoza. I wonder if the player he kept selecting in place of Espinoza at the time was a SEM Kentaro listed player and Espinoza wasn't? Increase the value of SEM listed players. Given Coyle is part of the SEM machine i wouldn't be surprised this is not happening on a grander scale, in fact they could probably get away with it a lot more outside of the EPL.

Our club is just primed for that now, potless and desperate for players also out of the spotlight and off the Prem leagues hands completely now the parachutes have finished. This is the new Kean.

We've been had from day 1. Complete con job.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read the article and a thought occurred to me. Whelan suggests it was strange that he refused to start the player Espinoza. I wonder if the player he kept selecting in place of Espinoza at the time was a SEM Kentaro listed player and Espinoza wasn't? Increase the value of SEM listed players. Given Coyle is part of the SEM machine i wouldn't be surprised this is not happening on a grander scale, in fact they could probably get away with it a lot more outside of the EPL.

Or you could read it as a overbearing owner trying to pick the team. I'd imagine lick arse Martinez was happy to put up with it.

After all the game is about opinions

The worse part of this is he probably comes in as one of the best strikers at the club. Truly chilling time when I didn't think it could get much worse but in one swoop its an even bigger seemingly endless nightmare.

Found this article interesting http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2749113/Owen-Coyle-talks-stall-Blackpool-face-fight-replace-Jose-Riga-manager.html

Basically says Oyston had second thoughts about appointing Coyle after the involvement of an 'agent'

However, it is believed that an agent has become involved in the deal and a source close to the club has indicated that Oyston, who traditionally refuses to pay representatives, has now become unhappy.

Things are going to get very ugly. Coyle is going to be the manager and that means i personally won't be going to ewood. You have to wonder if you add all this up, is this why they won't sell the club? Clearly it's not their decision to make!

I have the option of staying on in span with work.... I think I will take that option.... Not another penny to SEM

This is fecking it,if that piece of @#/? is appointed by these idiotic people then get ready for action.

If people still give Venkys money so that they can employ these dodgy people, then i dont know anymore. We have already been burnt by this particular agent and his people, and we have learnt sweet feckall it seems. Is this the sort of club we want to associate ourselves with right now? Its an utter disgrace, a farce of huge proportions. This is madness, pure pure madness

• 3 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Funny how some think any signing is great. All we've signed is the new Martin McGuiness and some kid.

Rao-SEM OUT

We have 14 players. If they have any kind of pedigree, we ought be thankful they'd consider us after all this Venkys @#/? :P

Archived