BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/14713063.Blackburn_Rovers_boss_Owen_Coyle_expecting_busy_transfer_deadline_day/?ref=mac

But I think now is the time to add one or two in terms of purchases.

It may be they are ready to play in the Championship, like a Ben Marshall, with the scope to grow and get better.

But theyve got to be ready-made to help the team as well as grow and become real assets for the football club.

I read he still does not know if he is getting any funds and is trying to tempt venkys to pay up in the hope of getting a return on their investment. If we see no spending does that mean they are nearing the exit door?

As Mulgrew is a free transfer we wouldn't need to sign him today would we? Why weren't we in for him weeks ago if he's just been pottering around?

I'd say we just keep aiming lower and lower, whilst I'm no fan of Coyle I do believe him when he says him and his scouts are working non stop to try for players. Unfortunately I would guess we keep on needing to go cheaper and cheaper, and Mulgrew represents a cheap deal after some that actually cost money were ignored by the hierarchy!

As Mulgrew is a free transfer we wouldn't need to sign him today would we? Why weren't we in for him weeks ago if he's just been pottering around?

Could be multiple reasons. Seems like he have failed to agree a new contract with Celtic. Might have lowered his demands, maybe other options for Rovers have fallen through, og maybe they can offer more on account of Duffy leaving.

Seems like a decent type, but have struggled with injuries last couple of years. Will probably also need to get match being a free agent all summer.

3 or 4 ins..o

Hopefully a really good player in centre midfield

Here we go again. Why do you choose to wind people up? It's a constant theme with you.

You're posts are intended to goad and you certainly have a strange agenda of trying to rile certain people on here.

Where's your evidence of a really good central midfielder or the 3-4 coming in??

Here we go again. Why do you choose to wind people up? It's a constant theme with you.

You're posts are intended to goad and you certainly have a strange agenda of trying to rile certain people on here.

Where's your evidence of a really good central midfielder or the 3-4 coming in??

How have I goad anyone? Not interested in winding people up. I'm here to talk Blackburn Rovers and football. Not interested in personal insults or arguments. No agenda apart from my team to win games and been successful. Maybe you want the same or not? I dont know and tbh I dont care after what you just posted.

Mulgrew is the midfielder. Experience and played at International level.

So thats one. Plus Nicko tweeted about 2 players we are. Plus I hope Coyle is looking a keeper.

Archived