BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:
Wes Brown, late of this parish, Shay Given, ditto, and Alex Bruce, son of Steve, all training with Macclesfield.

Alex Bruce would be a good signing for them, I wouldnt be disapointed to see us sign him.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tom said:

Take it with a large pinch of salt but Nixon still expects Samuel to happen and said it's not a Venky issue delaying it

Desperately want this 1 to go thru after marquis going to Ipswich. It's not abnormal such delays for certain clubs as frustrating as it is. Relocating from Berkshire to Lancashire all the logistics takes time.

36 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Don't need him 

We will when either Mulgrew or Lenihan leaves pal - and that's not me being negative, but don't we have a habit of selling our player of the season each summer or if not one of our better players - under these lot

13 minutes ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Given would be an ideal number 2 thus enabling us to get rid of Steele and bank a bit of money.

Given as no2 and keeper coach would be a reasonable idea imo, a two for one and lose a wage elsewhere.

28 minutes ago, AAK said:

We will when either Mulgrew or Lenihan leaves pal - and that's not me being negative, but don't we have a habit of selling our player of the season each summer or if not one of our better players - under these lot

Signing Bruce would only make it easier to sell them :) Fingers crossed we don't sell them 

5 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The only campaign is the conspiracy mill on here. Mowbray said he wants to keep him and we don't need to sell anyone. 

Be careful, apparently you aren't allowed to say anything positive on here anymore

2 hours ago, AAK said:

Alex Bruce would be a good signing for them, I wouldnt be disapointed to see us sign him.

I'd take Bruce and stick him at RB. Was linked to Bradford. 

Certainly Given and Brown and possibly Bruce live in Alderley Edge and Astley so not far from Mac.

Archived